Application forms are now on sales on for admission into a 3-year basic General Nursing Programme for 2020/2021 Academic Session for JAFAD College of Nursing Science (JAFEADCONS).
Requirements and how to obtain form is outlined below:
Table of Contents
- Eligible Candidates Must Possess WASC/GCE/NECO O’Level with a Minimum of five (5) Credits which Must Include English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology at not more than two (2) Sittings.Age: Candidates must have attained the age of 17 years.
- Applicants are to pay a non-refundable application fee of Twelve Thousand -Five Hundred Naira only (N12,500)
- Application form is obtainable on the school website https://jafadcons.com/apply/Application.pdf
- Print out the application form, Fill it out and submit to Jafad College of Nursing Science, Oru-Ijebu with the following supporting documents:
- Copies of your WAEC/GCE/SSCE/NECO/NABTEB results
- Copy of your receipt/teller for the application fee
- Two (2) passport size photograph of yourself (write your full name at the back of each photo)
- Three letters of recommendation from individuals that can attest to your ability, qualifications, experience, characters and integrity (Family members are not allowed to provide reference for you). Acceptable individuals that can provide references on your behalf are:
- The principal of your current or previous school
- Your current or previous teacher(s)
- Head of Department of your current or past employmentN/B: The letters of recommendation should be sealed and signed across by the individuals providing the recommendation. If there is any evidence that the letters are tampered with, your application will be rejected.
For more Information, visit the Institution’s website here