Edo University Post UTME Screening Form ♦ The Edo University Iyamho (EUI) Post UTME Screening Form for the 2020/2021 academic session and how to apply online…More details are written below.
Edo University Iyamho (EUI) has finally open doors for application to qualified students/candidates for the 2020/2021 academic session, 1st or second choice candidates who seek for Edo University Iyamho Admission should see requirements, Application Process and be Ready for the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Edo University, Iyamho (EUI) various DEGREE programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Click here for the specific requirements for each course.
Edo University Admission General Requirements.
Table of Contents
Admission is open to candidates who sat for the 2020 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).
- Applicants are to complete the on-line Application Form by visiting Edo University Iyamho website at edouniversity.edu.ng
- All applicants are required to have met the Departmental minimum entry requirement of five (5) credit passes in relevant subjects including English Language and Mathematics at GCE O’ Level/SSCE, NECO, NABTEB, or their equivalents at not more than two sittings. However, for Medicine and Surgery (MB; BS), the five credits (including Mathematics and English) must be obtained at one sitting only.
- Candidates awaiting results may also apply.
- All applicants will be required to go through Edo University Iyamho Screening Exercise.
- Interested candidates who wrote the 2020 UTME and wish to change their choice of University/Course of Study to Edo University Iyamho are required to:
- Apply for Change of Institution through JAMB
- Complete the Edo University Iyamho On-line Application Form
- Participate in the Edo University Iyamho screening exercise.
Latest Update: Edo University 2nd Post-UTME/ DE/ Transfer Screening
Date: Thursday 19th November 2020.
Virtual screening also available for candidates.
(II) DIRECT ENTRY
All Direct Entry candidates are required to buy and process the 2020 JAMB Direct Entry Form
Edo University Iyamho accepts the following for Direct Entry Admission into 200 Level:
- A minimum of Merit pass in NCE, Credit in OND/HND or at least Second Class (Lower Division) in BSc. for admission into three and four-year degree programs.
- Candidates with two Advanced Level passes or its equivalent in relevant subjects.
- The Interim Joint Matriculation Board (IJMB), Joint Universities Preliminary Examination Board (JUPEB) or Cambridge moderated School of Basic Studies at acceptable grade levels.
- In addition to NCE/ND/HND/BSc/IJMB/JUPEB or two Advanced Level papers specified by each Faculty or Programme, candidates must also satisfy the O’ level requirements.
- Any other qualification as approved by the University Senate.
(III) TRANSFER CANDIDATES
Candidates will be allowed to transfer from other Universities to Edo University Iyamho, provided they meet the following conditions:
- Purchase and complete the prescribed Edo University Inter-University Transfer application Form online.
- Pass interview/Screening conducted by Edo University Iyamho.
- Hold the minimum entry requirements for admission into Edo University Iyamho.
- Ensure that the transcript of their academic records are received in the Admissions Office of Edo University Iyamho.
- Have a C.G.P.A. of not less than 1.5
Edo University Courses.
|B.MLS. Medical Laboratory Science|
|(MB;BS) Medicine and Surgery|
|B.Sc. Business Administration|
|B.Sc. Banking and Finance|
|B.A. English Language|
|B.A. History and International Studies|
|B.Sc Mass Communication|
|B.Sc. Peace Studies and Conflict Resolution|
|B.Sc. Political Science and Public Administration|
|B.Eng. Chemical Engineering|
|B.Eng. Civil Engineering|
|B.Eng. Computer Engineering|
|B.Eng. Electrical/Electronic Engineering|
|B.Eng. Mechanical Engineering|
|B.Sc. Computer Science|
|B.Sc. Plant Biology and Biotechnology|
|B.Sc. Animal and Environmental Biology|
|B.Sc. Physics with Electronics|
|B.Sc. Industrial Chemistry|
How to Apply for Edo University Post UTME Form & Screening Details.
Candidates are expected to pay the sum of Two Thousand Naira (#2,000) Application fee.
SCREENING OF CANDIDATES: All applicants are to appear for Edo University Iyamho Screening Exercise at a date and time to be communicated later.
Candidates are requested to come along with the following for the screening exercise:
- Edo University On-line application print out
- 2020 UTME result slip
- O’ Level result
- Birth certificate or affidavit
- Application payment slip print out
How can I get a high post Utme score?
- Know Your Aspiring School Post UTME/Screening Method of Post UTME and Setting Questions: …
- Revise your School Post UTME Past Questions: …
- Read your Textbooks, Notebooks, and Listen to News: …
- Don’t Procrastinate, Start Reading Now!
- 5. Don’t forget to Purchase the post utme past questions paper
- GET LATEST INFORMATION, BE UPDATED WITH NEWS FROM YOUR SCHOOL AND JAMB.
For Further enquires please visit our website: www.edouniversity.edu.ng or contact:
The Admission office, Edo University Iyamho, Edo State.
Email: email@example.com; Phone No: 09025412171; 08064888518; 08065528915