Federal Poly Ado-Ekiti Post UTME Screening Form ↔ The Federal Polytechnic, Ado-Ekiti Post UTME Screening Form for the 2020/2021 academic session and how to apply online…More details are written below.
Candidates Eligible for Federal Poly Ado-Ekiti Post UTME Screening.
Table of Contents
(i) All Candidates who chose The Federal Polytechnic, Ado-Ekiti as their First or Second Choice and obtained a minimum cut-off mark of 150 in the 2019/2020 UTME. In addition to the above, Candidates must possess five (5) O’ level subject requirements at Credit level in not more than two (2) sittings.
(ii) Any Candidates who scored 150 and above in the last UTME but did not choose the Federal Polytechnic, Ado-Ekiti as either First or Second choice and are interested in changing their Institutions to the Federal Polytechnic, Ado-Ekiti can do so.
How to Apply for the Federal Polytechnic Ado-Ekiti Post UTME Form.
Candidates are required to pay N2,000.00 (Two thousand naira only) as screening fee via the Remita platform.
- Candidates should visit the Polytechnic students’ portal via http://students.fedpolyado.edu.ng to generate and print application payment invoice.
- After printing invoice, candidates can proceed to any bank of their choice with the invoice generated invoice and make payment on the Remita platform.
- Candidates can also make payment with their debit cards (Master Card, Visa Card and Verve Card) following the instructions on the invoice generation page.
- After payment, candidates should revisit the Polytechnic students’ portal via http://students.fedpolyado.edu.ng and fill the application form using the RRR number on the payment invoice (slip).
- Candidates should endeavour to print the copies of the application form and the acknowledgement slip after filling the form.
NOTE: Federal Poly Ado-Ekiti Post-UTME Screening Form for 2020/2021 is not currently on sales. Once the form is out this page will be updated, so Stay informed and read on.
Can I do change of course after post Utme?
The Screening exercise will not require physical presence of Candidates on The Federal Polytechnic, Ado-Ekiti Campus.
ARE YOU EXPERIENCING ANY DIFFICULTIES OR ISSUES?
CALL: 07088391544 or 090838920222
EMAIL SUPPORT: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.