The Federal University, Lokoja, Kogi State FULokoja Post UTME Screening Form for 2020/2021 and how to apply online…More details are written below.
Federal University, Lokoja, Kogi State (FULokoja) has finally open doors for application to qualified students/candidates for the 2020/2021 academic session, 1st or second choice candidates who seek for Federal University, Lokoja, Kogi State (FULokoja) Admission 2020/2021 should see requirements, Application Process and be Ready for the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination.
What is Post Utme?
Table of Contents
FULOKOJA Post UTME Screening Eligibility.
- Only candidates who applied through JAMB for UTME Admission, chose Federal University Lokoja as their 1st Choice and scored 180 and above are eligible for the screening exercise.
- Candidates must possess five (5) O’ level credits in subjects relevant to their desired course of study at not more than two sittings. Credit in English Language is compulsory for admission into all courses in Federal University Lokoja.
- Candidates awaiting their O’level result may also apply but must upload their results before the admission exercise commences.
FULOKOJA Post UTME Screening Schedule & Requirements.
- The Federal University Lokoja Post-UTME Screening Exercise for the 2019/2020 Academic Session will take place from Monday 2nd September, 2019 at the University premises (Behind Kogi State Specialist Hospital, Lokoja).
- The screening will be purely Computer-Based (CBT) and in batches.
- Candidates are expected to adhere strictly to the specified date and time on the screening slip and also, be at the venue two (2) hours before the stipulated time for the screening exercise.
How to Apply for FULOKOJA Post UTME Form.
Registration is strictly online and commences from Monday 23rd November 2020. The procedure for registering for the screening exercise is as follows:
- Candidates must have a valid personal e-mail address before starting the application process.
- Visit: www.fulokoja.edu.ng
- Click on “Admissions”, select “Undergraduate”, and then select “Apply Online (2020/2021)”
- Login with your valid JAMB Registration number to confirm eligibility.
- Submit your personal details, number of O’level examination sitting and O’level Examination Detail (i.e. examination number, month, year and grades). Select the Post UTME subjects you want to be tested on. Note: You must select five (5) subjects in order to proceed.
- Generate your RRR [Remita Retrieval Reference] payment invoice of ₦2,000.00 (Screening Charges)using REMITA services (card or bank payment)
BANK PAYMENT: Proceed to any bank of your choice that offers REMITA services with your printed invoice and process your payment with your generated RRR from the Admission Portal
CARD PAYMENT: Visit www.remita.net, click on Bills & Purchases, click on Pay RRR Invoice, enter your RRR generated from the Admission portal, and process your payment with your ATM card.
- Return to the Admissions Portal and confirm your payment.
PLEASE NOTE: THE POST-UTME REGISTRATION DEADLINE, AS WELL AS THE DATE AND MODALITY OF THE ACTUAL SCREENING EXERCISE FOR UTME CANDIDATES, WOULD BE ANNOUNCED ON THE UNIVERSITY WEBSITE LATER.
Note that only candidates who participated in the Post-UTME Screening Exercise shall be considered for UTME admissions in the 2020/2021 Academic Session. Candidates who pay after the deadline will not participate in the screening exercise.
Federal University Lokoja came along with the institution which was Least Expected to grant and fight for the future of student who value Knowledge, one of the things that set Federal University Lokoja Aside from other Universities is that the Institution is Based on Absolute Integrity.
Are you Interested to know more About Federal University Lokoja News then Bookmark This Page Or Drop your Email Address with us, we will give you Latest feed About Federal University Lokoja .