FUNAI Supplementary Post UTME Screening Form ♦ The Federal University Ndufu-Alike (FUNAI) Supplementary Post UTME Screening Form for 2020/2021 Academic SessionHas Been Released—All those seeking admission into Federal University Ndufu-Alike for Supplementary Post UTME Screening are to see the Pattern of Applying for the Federal University Ndufu-Alike (FUNAI) Supplementary Post UTME Screening Form.
This is to inform the general public that registration for the Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (P-UTME)/Direct Entry Screening of Alex Ekwueme Federal University, Ndufu-Alike, (AE-FUNAI), Ebonyi State, shall commence on 13th July, 2020.
FUNAI post UTME screening exercise shall be in a dedicated calibrated format devoid of any physical testing or examination in order not to expose the candidates to Covid-19.
This is to notify eligible candidates that the closing date for the registration for the 2020/2021 AEFUNAI Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening earlier specified as August 31, 2020 has been extended to Sunday 4th October, 2020.
Also, interested eligible candidates are encouraged to apply for change of course, through JAMB, into the underlisted programmes which are undersubscribed:
- Agriculture(Animal Science, Crop Science, Soil Science)
- Agribusiness & Management
- Agricultural Science Education
- Agricultural Economics & Extension
- Applied Geophysics
- Education Biology
- Education Business Administration
- Education Chemistry
- Education Guidance and Counseling
- Education Management
- Fine and Applied Arts
- Fisheries & Aquaculture
- Linguistics (English)
- Physical & Health Education
- Physics Education
- Theatre Arts (Fine & Applied Arts on JAMB Portal)
FUNAI Post UTME Eligibility.
Table of Contents
- Interested candidates who must have scored 180 and above in the 2020 UTME and who made Alex Ekwueme Federal University, Ndufu-Alike, Ebonyi State their first choice Institution in their application for admission in the 2020 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination.
- Candidates who applied to study Medicine and Surgery must have a minimum score of 200 in the UTME to be eligible for the University’s P-UTME.
- Prospective candidates who scored a minimum of 200 for Medicine and Surgery and a minimum of 180 and above for other programmes and did not choose AE-FUNAI as their first choice institution, but wish to study in AEFUNAI are eligible to apply for PUTME However, such candidates must effect ‘Change of Institution/Course’ to AE-FUNAI on the JAMB Portal on or before the closing date of 31st August, 2020.
- This is also applicable to Direct Entry (DE) candidates
What is Post Utme?
How to Apply for FUNAI Post UTME Screening Exercise.
Eligible candidates are required to pay a processing fee of N2, 000 only. To register, follow the steps outlined below:
- Visit the University website: www.funai.edu.ng, go to ADMISSIONS at the top menu or QUICK LINKS, Click on 2020/2021 Admission Screening
- Click on 2020/2021 PUTME Screening Registration OR 2020/2021 Direct Entry Admission Registration
- Click on ‘Prospective Students’
- Click on ‘Click to Apply’ under 2020/2021 Admission Screening Application
- Enter your ‘JAMB Registration Number’
- Select your payment mode (Generate Remita Retrieval Reference Number).
- Proceed to any commercial bank for your payment with your Remita number.
- Return to the Application page and enter your ‘JAMB Registration Number’ again.
- Proceed with the completion of the form
- Submit your application.
- Print out your acknowledgment slip.
Candidates who successfully complete the above process will be allowed access to a link through which they can upload their O’Level credentials for screening.
For support: E-mail: email@example.com
Hotlines: 08067558863; 07066988253; 08139833300; 08170899288 and 08095813126.
FUNAI Degree Courses.
The following are programmes offered in the Institution for the 2020/2021 Academic Session.
|COLLEGE OF MEDICAL SCIENCES||FACULTY OF BASIC MEDICAL SCIENCES||1. Anatomy
|3. Medicine and Surgery|
|FACULTY OF AGRICULTURE||1. Agriculture (Agribusiness, Agricultural Economics, Animal Science, Crop Science, Soil Science)
2. Fisheries and Aquaculture
|FACULTY OF EDUCATION||1. Education Agricultural Science
2. Education Biology
3. Education Business
4. Education Chemistry
5. Education English and Literary Studies
6. Education Guidance &Counseling
7. Education Management
8. Education Mathematics
9. Education Physical and Health
10. Education Physics
|FACULTY OF ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY||1. Chemical Engineering
2. Civil Engineering
3. Electrical/Electronic Engineering
4. Mechanical Engineering
5. Mechatronics Engineering
|FACULTY OF ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCES||1. Architecture
|FACULTY OF HUMANITIES||
|FACULTY OF MANAGEMENT AND SOCIAL SCIENCES||
|FACULTY OF LAW||LAW|
|FACULTY OF SCIENCE||
This is all we have pertaining to Federal University Ndufu-Alike (FUNAI) Supplementary Post UTME Screening Form for the 2020/2021 Academic Session, in case you have any questions relating to this post indicate by Using the Comment Space Below.