KolaDaisi University Post UTME Screening Form….The KolaDaisi University (KDU) Ibadan Post UTME Screening Form for the 2020/2021 academic session and how to Apply online…More details are written Below.⇓
KolaDaisi University Post UTME Admission Form has finally open doors for application to qualified students / candidates for the 2020/2021 academic session, 1st or second choice candidates who seek for KDU Post UTME Admission Form, Admission 2020/2021 should see requirements, Application Process and be Ready for the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the KolaDaisi University (KDU), Ibadan, Oyo State, various undergraduate programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Note: All applicants would be required to appear for the KolaDaisi University, Ibadan, Screening Exercise, at KolaDaisi University, Ibadan KM 18, Ibadan-Oyo Expressway, Ibadan.
How many questions is post Utme?
Table of Contents
KolaDaisi University Undergraduate Courses.
Faculty of Applied Sciences
- B.Sc. Biology
- B.Sc. Microbiology
- B.Sc. Chemistry
- B.Sc. Biochemistry
- B.Sc. Industrial Chemistry
- B.Sc. Mathematics
- B.Sc. Computer Science
- B.Sc. Statistics
- B.Sc. Physics with Electronics
Faculty of Arts, Management and Social Sciences
- B.A. English Language and Literary Studies
- B.A. History and Diplomatic Studies
- B.Sc. Business Administration
- B.Sc. Economics
- B.Sc. Accounting
- B.Sc. Banking and Finance
- B.Sc. Mass Communication
- B.Sc. Political Science
- B.Sc. Actuarial Science
KDU Admission Requirements.
- Five O’ level Credit Passes at not more than two sittings in the SSCE, GCE. NECO, NABTEB or their equivalents; and
- At least 160 Score in the 2020 UTME.
- Candidates wishing to change their choice of institution to KolaDaisi University, Ibadan, are required to:
- Apply for change of institution through JAMB (visit JAMB website for details)
- Complete the KolaDaisi University Online Application Form;
Direct Entry Candidates:
- National Diploma (ND) with at least Lower Credit.
- Four points in Two A-Level subjects in IJMB. JUPEB of the Cambridge Moderated School of Basic Studies Certificate or equivalent plus Five O’ Level Credit Passes.
How to Apply for KolaDaisi University Post UTME / Direct Entry Form.
- Fill your personal details and Click on“SUBMIT APPLICATION”
- A verification message will be sent to the email supplied.
- Login into your email account, and click on “VERIFY” from the message sent to your email to proceed with the application.
- Click on PAYMENT from the page displayed after clicking on “VERIFY”
- Make payment using any of the options provided. Application form is N2000 (Excluding Bank charges of N332.20)
- After successful payment, you will be prompted to fill the application form
- Fill the form accurately and click on SUBMIT button.
For Further enquires please visit the University website www.koladaisiuniversity.edu.ng or contact:
The Admission Office, KolaDaisi University, Ibadan through: Email: email@example.com or call Seyi – 0808 430 1409- Whatsapp enabled, Omorinola – 0705 575 4888 / 0818 925 4314, Funmilola- 0906 887 2144