NAUB Post UTME Screening Form ♦ The Nigerian Army University Biu (NAUB) Post UTME / Direct Entry Screening Form for the 2020/2021 Academic Session Is Out—All Cabdidate who shows interested in Applying the Nigerian Army University Biu Post UTME / Direct Entry Screening Form are to Review this Form.
Nigerian Army University Post UTME Form
Table of Contents
On many Occasion we have receive calls, message, mail and Comment from students from Nigeria Asking different Questions About Nigerian Army University Biu Screening Form and others Like :
Is NAUB Post UTME form Out?, I don’t know how to Apply for NAUB Post UTME form 2019?, What is Nigerian Army University Post UTME form Application deadline?, When is Nigerian Army University Post UTME form closing date?, How to Apply for Nigerian Army University Post UTME form?, how much is NAUB Post UTME form? is Nigerian Army University Post UTME form out?,NAUB Post UTME requirement?, When is Nigerian Army University Post UTME screening result Coming Out?, NAUB Post UTME Form and cut off mark.
All these questions are very important but to be sincere we will not be able to answer all but we will try taking some of them into consideration as we proceed
Nigerian Army University Post UTME Eligibility.
a. Only candidates who have chosen NAUB as their first choice and have a minimum of 160 points in the 2019 UTME and DE candidates with a minimum of Upper-Credit or its equivalent are eligible for the Post-UTME Online Screening.
b. Candidates must possess at least (5) credit passes in relevant field including English Language and Mathematics at not more than two (2) sittings in their O-Levels.
c. Foreign students intending to study at NAUB must have passed equivalents of O’ Level/A’ Level examinations in their respective countries. Those from Non-English speaking countries are to provide evidence of good proficiency in English.
How to Apply for Nigerian Army University Biu (NAUB) Post UTME Form.
All candidates for UTME and DE Admissions are to pay their Post Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (PUTME) fees of N2,000 and upload their credentials between 26th August, to 15th September 2019. Follow the procedure below to apply:
- Visit the University Post UTME/DE link at www.naub.edu.ng
- Click on UTME/DE Screening.
- Create a User Account (New users only).
- Select your program choice.
- Click “Pay Now” button to make your payment.
- Select your ATM Card type (e.g Master, Visa or Verve Card) (Select Nigerian Card Only) and click “Make Payment”.
- Only candidates whose payment has been successful can be redirected to fill the form.
- Click on “CONTINUE FILLING FORM”
- Scan and upload original copies of your O’level Credentials and A Levels for DE candidates: recent passport photograph and 2019 JAMB Registration slip.
- Make sure to submit your application when completed. (NOTE that you cannot edit your application after submission)
NOTE THAT the Nigerian Army University Biu (NAUB) does not have any Agent for admission processing or payment channel/method.
This is all about the Nigerian Army University Biu (NAUB) Post UTME / Direct Entry Screening Form for the 2020/2021 Admission Exercise—should incase you have any question Pertaining to the NAUB Post UTME / Direct Entry Screening Form Please indicate by Asking Below the Comment space.