SLU Post UTME Form ♦ The Sule Lamido University (SLU) Post UTME / Direct Entry Screening Form for the 2020/2021 Academic Session Is Out—-All Asspirants are to see the Pattern of Applying For the Sule Lamido University Post UTME Screening Form .
This is to invite all First Choice candidates seeking for admission into the Sule Lamido University (SLU), Kafin Hausa for the 2020/2021 Academic Session to register for the Post-UTME Screening as detailed below. Direct Entry candidates who have chosen SLU as their First Choice Institution are also requested to register in order to take part in the Exercise.
What is Post Utme?
Table of Contents
Candidates Eligible for SLU Post UTME.
- UTME Candidates MUST have passed a minimum of 5 relevant subjects, at credit level, in the Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination (SSCE) or equivalent in not more than two (2) sittings, including English Language and Mathematics.
- Direct Entry Candidates MUST possess a minimum of Lower Credit in the National Diploma, a Merit in NCE or 8 points in the IJMBE Advanced Level.
- UTME candidates must have a minimum UTME score of 160, except for those courses for which higher cut-off marks have been indicated on the University website ==>- Click here for the SLU 2020/2021 ADMISSION QUOTA/CUT-OFF.
- Interested UTME Candidates who did not choose Sule Lamido University Kalin Hausa as their First Choice Institution but wish to study in the University and scored 160 and above in the 2019 UTME, should change to the SLU via JAMB website.
How to Apply for SLU post UTME Form
To register for the exercise, follow the procedures below:
STEP 1: Visit the Sule Lamido University website at www.slu.edu.ng and navigate to Admission from menu and click on Online Application to create an account using functional email address and phone number.
STEP 2: Applicants are required to pay the sum of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) only (exclusive of REMITA charges) as Post-UTME/DE Screening Fee via REMITA through the following stages:
- Log on to remita.net and click on pay a biller.
- Select Sule Lamido University Kafin Hausa and service type (Post-UTME Screening fees).
- Input candidate’s details (full name, valid phone number and functional email address).
- Select mode of payment (bank branch, master card, verve card, credit card or intern banking).
- Generate your e-invoice with Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) Number and procee to any commercial bankfor payment (bank branch option only).
- For payments using master card, verve card, credit card and internet banking, proceed f payment and print RRR Receipt after clicking the submit button.
STEP 3: Fill in the Application Form with your accurate details and click on Submit button.
STEP 4: After submitting, the system will generate an Acknowledgement Slip containing your reference number.
Sule Lamido University Post UTME Screening Exercise Date & Requirements.
Candidates must present the originals and photocopies of the following documents:
- Acknowledgement Slip
- Evidence of Payment (RRR Receipt)
- UTME Result/DE Registration Slip
- SSCE Statement(s) of Result
- Certificate of Indigeneship
- Birth Certificate or Declaration of Age
- ‘A’ Level Statement of Result (for DE candidates only)
Any candidate who fails to appear for the screening exercise on the date he/she is invited will not be considered for admission into the University during the 2020/2021 Academic Session.
This all we have pertaining to Sule Lamido University Post UTME/DE Screening Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session—-Do you have a misunderstanding about Sule Lamido University Post UTME Please indicate by Using the Comment Space Below.