Summit University Post UTME Screening Form ↔ The Summit University Post UTME Screening Form 2020/2021 Academic Session and how to apply online…More details are written below.
Summit University has finally open doors for application to qualified students/candidates for the 2020/2021 academic session 1st or second choice candidates who seek for Summit University, Admission 2020/2021 should see requirements, Application Process and be Ready for the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Summit University, Offa (SUNO) various undergraduate programs for the 2020/2021 academic session. Summit University admission cut-off mark is 150.
Summit University provides world-class education in a serene and conducive environment. The fees are affordable and currently one of the lowest among-st private universities in Nigeria.
College of Natural and Applied Sciences
- B.Sc. Biology
- B.Sc. Computer Sciences
- B.Sc. Mathematics
- B.Sc. Physics
- B.Sc. Biochemistry
- B.Sc. Microbiology
College of Humanities
- B.A. Arabic
- B.A. Islamic Studies
- B.A. English & Literary Studies
- B.A. History & Diplomatic Studies
College of Management and Social Sciences
- B.Sc. Accounting
- B.Sc. Business Administration
- B.Sc. Banking & Finance
- B.Sc. Economics
- B.Sc. Political Sciences
- B.Sc. Mass Communication
- Prospective candidates must have sat for the UTME Examinations, chose Summit University as her/his first choice, and must have scored an aggregate of 150 or higher in the relevant subjects as advertised in the UME Brochure.
- Prospective candidates are required to have a minimum of five (5) relevant passes at Credit level in the Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination (SSCE) conducted by the West African Examinations Council (WAEC) or the National Examinations Council (NECO) in not more than two (2) sittings, including a pass at credit level in English.
To be eligible for Summit University Post UTME, prospective candidates must:
- choose Summit University Offa as First Choice in the 2018 JAMB UTME Admission Exercise.
- attain the prescribed 2018 admission cutoff mark of 150 by the Joint Admission Matriculation Board for Universities.
How to Apply for Summit University Post UTME
STEP 1 At the homepage of the Summit University, Offa website, www.summituniversity.edu.ng, click Application Portal
STEP 2 Register and Login using your UTME Number and password, make the payment of N2,500 (Two Thousand Five Hundred Naira Only) via remita platform.
STEP 3 After making the payment, return to the website, www.summituniversity.edu.ng, log in again.
STEP 4 Fill-in the Applicant’s Particulars Form.
STEP 5 Print your Acknowledgement Letter and keep it safe.
NOTE: Summit University Post-UTME Screening Form for 2020/2021 is not currently on sales. Once the form is out this page will be updated, so Stay informed and read on.
If you want us to feed you with a piece of note information regarding Office of the Summit-University Post UTME Admission Form 20129/2020, kindly drop your email address in the comments box below. Was this article helpful? If yes, then kindly share with your friends using the sharing button below to who are interested in this kind of information.
I know you are much satisfied with the above guidelines and notice on Summit University Post UTME Admission Form 20129/2020 from us, you can drop your email or mobile phone number on the comments box if you want us to inform and notify you when Summit University Post UTME Admission Form 2019/2020 will commence.