UDUSOK Post UTME Screening Form ↔ The Usumanu Danfodiyo University Sokoto (UDUSOK) Post UTME Screening Form for the 2020/2021 academic session and how to apply online…More details are written below.
Usumanu Danfodiyo University Sokoto (UDUSOK) has finally open doors for application to qualified students/candidates for the 2020/2021 academic session. 1st or second choice candidates who seek for Usumanu Danfodiyo University Admission should see requirements, Application Process and be Ready for the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination.
UDUSOK Post UTME/Admission Screening Eligibility.
Table of Contents
- Candidates who chose UDUSOK in 2020 just concluded Universities Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and scored 180 or above for screening
- Usmanu Danfodiyo University, Sokoto requires all candidates applying for admission into any of its courses to possess five credit “O” level passes.
How to Apply for UDUSOK Admission Screening Exercise.
The portal for registration is yet to be updated online.
- Proceed to any branch of the designated banks to pay a non-refundable fee of two thousand nairas (N2,000.00) only. (This is exclusive of the Bank Transaction fees).
The approved banks are:
– First Bank, PLC – Account No. 2019779722
– Zenith Bank, PLC – Account No. 1012724184
- The Bank will issue a ten (10) digit Pin Number which is alphanumeric to you;
- Visit the University portal at; putme.udusok.edu.ng and log-in with your JAMB Registration Number and Pin Number to update your records
- Print your Application Form and submit at the venue of screening.
Important Update to Aspirant.
Candidates are advised to note the following:
- Fill current and valid e-mail addresses and mobile phone numbers on your application for ease of contact;
- Candidates should come for the screening with all the following items:-
– Bank payment Teller duly signed and stamped by any of the designated Banks as evidence of payment.
– Printed copy of the generated Application Form.
– Photocopy of JAMB notification of Results (UTME)
– HP pencil and eraser.
- The use of GSM phones, electronic calculators and other electronic devices are not allowed into the screening hall(s); and Candidates should report to the Convocation Square, Main Campus at 8:00 a.m. on the respective dates of their screening for briefing.
NOTE: UDUSOK Post-UTME Screening Form for 2020/2021 is not currently on sales, so you should disregard any information stating otherwise. You should also not attain to calls demanding for money in exchange for admission to UDUSOK. Once the form is out this page will be updated, so Stay informed and read on.