ATU Admission Form ↔ The Accra Technical University (ATU) Admission Form for the 2020/2021 Academic Session will be detailed on this page—All New and regular students aspiring for the Accra Technical University Admission Form are to carefully consider the requirements and check out the method of Applying for the Accra Technical University Application Form.
Accra Technical University Aspirant frequent questions.
Table of Contents
On many occasions we have receive important questions from Aspirants Accra Technical University, Asking so many inspired question Like:
Are ATU forms out?
How do I apply for Accra Technical University?
Does Accra Technical University offer degree courses?
Is d7 accepted in Accra Technical University?
NOTE: All this questions are very important and we have always put it into consideration and will still do to all new questions that has been Asked previously on the comment box.
Admission Requirements for all Programmes
ONLINE ADMISSION INSTRUCTIONS
- ALL APPLICANTS ARE REQUIRED TO OBTAIN E-VOUCHERS (LOGIN DETAILS)
- BY BANKERS’ DRAFT PAYABLE AT THE CASH OFFICE OF ACCRA TECHNICAL UNIVERSITY.
- DIAL *389* 288# AND FOLLOW THE PROMPT TO PAY AND RECEIVE YOUR E-VOUCHER BY SMS (ALL NETWORKS).
- LOG ON TO THE ADMISSIONS SYSTEM AT www.atu.edu.gh WITH THE E-VOUCHER NUMBER AND PIN FOR THE 2019/2020 ACADEMIC YEAR ADMISSIONS.
- FOLLOW THE STEPS ON THE ONLINE ADMISSIONS SYSTEM TO COMPLETE YOUR APPLICATION.
- APPLICANTS MUST PRINT OUT COPIES OF THE COMPLETED ONLINE APPLICATION FORMS AND SUBMIT THEM TOGETHER WITH TRUE CERTIFIED COPIES OF RELEVANT DOCUMENTS, INCLUDING CERTIFICATES AND RESULT SLIPS TO THE ADDRESS:
ACCRA TECHNICAL UNIVERSITY
P. O. BOX GP 561, ACCRA
THE COST OF APPLICATION FORMS FOR THE VARIOUS PROGRAMMES IS AS FOLLOWS:
1. Bachelor of Technology (BTECH) – GH₵ 180.00
2. HND (Morning & Evening) – GH₵ 150.00
3. Mature Applicants (Morning & Evening) – GH₵ 170.00
4. Non-HND – GH₵ 140.00
5. Pre-HND – GH₵ 140.00
6. Biomedical Equipment Maintenance Technician – GH₵ 140.00
7. Professional Programmes (ADILT, DILT & CILT) – GH₵ 100.00
8. Foreign Students Application Form – USD 100.00
MATURE APPLICANTS ARE TO NOTE THAT:
THE COST OF TUITION (CLASSES) AND THE MATURE ENTRANCE EXAMINATION IS GH₵ 380.00
ELIGIBLE MATURE APPLICANTS ARE REQUIRED TO OBTAIN TWO (2) SEPARATE BANKERS’ DRAFTS WITH THE SUM OF GH₵ 170.00 AND GH₵ 380.00 RESPECTIVELY, COVERING THE COST OF THE APPLICATION FORM, TUITION (CLASSES) AND MATURE ENTRANCE EXAMINATIONS,PAYABLE TO ACCRA TECHNICAL UNIVERSITY.
THE TUITION (CLASSES) FOR THE MATURE ENTRANCE EXAMINATIONS WOULD BE HELD FROM MONDAY, JUNE 10, 2019 TO FRIDAY, JULY 05, 2019 @ 4: 30 P.M. ON THE UNIVERSITY CAMPUS. THE MATURE ENTRANCE EXAMINATION WOULD BE CONDUCTED ON SATURDAY, JULY 13, 2019 @ 7:30 A.M. PROMPT.
CLOSING DATES FOR THE ONLINE APPLICATION AND SUBMISSION OF COMPLETED FORMS ARE:
- Bachelor of Technology (BTECH) : 30th August 2019
- HND (Morning) : 30th August 2019
- HND (Evening) : 30th August 2019
- One year Technician Programmes : 30th August 2019
- DBS/SLT I/ADV. FASH : 30th August 2019
- Pre-HND Programme : 30th August 2019
This is all about the Accra Technical University (ATU) Admission Form for the 2020/2021 Academic Session—while reading this page if you have any question pertaining to the Accra Technical University (ATU) Admission Form , don’t forget to Ask below, we will attend to them once we receive them.