UCC Admission List ↔ The University of Cape Coast (UCC) Admission List for the 2020/2021 Academic Session Is Out—All Candidates who participated in the general Admission Exercise that was conducted by the management of University of Cape Coast are to see the pattern of checking the Admission shortlisted candidates.
Most at time many students find it so difficult to check their Admission List of University of Cape Coast , that is why we have bring out the method of checking the University of Cape Coast Admission List without stress and confusion.
NOTE: All this questions are very important and we have always put it into consideration and will still do to all new questions that has been Asked previously on the comment box.
Admission List Contains the names of students / Candidates who participated in the previous admission Exercise that was just concluded recently—and admission list often at times comes out in Batches, so while checking your name and probably you didn’t see your name, don’t feel bad, keep checking when all the Batches comes out, you might probably see your name that is, if you meet the necessary requirements.
How to Check University of Cape Coast Admission List.
- Go to Admission Portal @ https://admissionlist.ucc.edu.gh/online_letters/admList.php.
- Type in your First Name and Surname.
- Go to Programme and Select Programme and click Search.
1. You can search using first name only, surname only, programme only, OR a combination of any of them
2. You will need your applicant reference number in order to print your letter.
3. If you applied as a mature student, please use your index number given during the entrance examination.
Fresh students are to print hospital examination forms from here.
Hustle free transport for freshers:
For more information click here.
That was the University of Cape Coast (UCC) Admission List for the 2020/2021 Academic Session—while reading this page if you have any question pertaining to the University of Cape Coast Admission List , don’t forget to Ask below, we will attend to them once we receive them.