UEW Admission Form ↔ The University of Education, Winneba (UEW) Admission Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session will be detailed on this page—All New and regular students aspiring for the University of Education, Winneba Admission Form are to carefully consider the requirements and check out the method of Applying for the University of Education, Winneba Application Form.
The University of Education, Winneba wishes to inform the general public that application forms for admission to the following programmes by Distance Learning for the 2019/2020 Academic Year will be on sale until the middle of May, 2019 for Mature applicants and June, 2019 for Direct/Post Diploma applicants.
University of Education, Winneba Programmes .
Table of Contents
A. DEGREE PROGRAMMES
B.Ed. in Basic Education (Upper Primary Option).
(2) B.Ed. in Basic Education (Junior High School Option).
(3) B.Ed. in Early Grade Education.
(4) B.A. in English Language Education.
(5) B.Sc. in Mathematics Education.
(6) B.A. in Social Studies Education.
(7) Bachelor of Business Administration in Accounting Studies.
(8) Bachelor of Business Administration in Human Resource Management.
B. POST DIPLOMA PROGRAMMES
Post Diploma (B.Ed.) in Basic Education.
(2) Post Diploma (B.Ed.) in Early Childhood Education.
(3) Post Diploma (B.A.) in English Language Education.
(4) Post Diploma (B.Sc.) in Mathematics Education.
(5) Post Diploma (B.A.) in Social Studies Education.
(6) Post Diploma (Bachelor of Business Administration) in Accounting Studies.
(7) Post Diploma (Bachelor of Business Administration) in Human Resource Management.
C. DIPLOMA PROGRAMMES.
Diploma in Basic Education.
(2) Diploma in Early Grade Education.
(3) Diploma in Accounting Studies.
(4) Diploma in Management Studies.
(5) Diploma in Education.
D. POST GRADUATE PROGRAMMES.
Post Graduate Diploma in Education (PGDE).
(2) Master of Education in English.
(3) Master of Education in Mathematics.
(3) Master of Education in Science.
(4) Master of Education in Mentorship.
How To Apply For UEW Admission Form.
Application into the Distance Learning Programme for the 2019/2020 Academic Year is either by the ONLINE mode or the Hard Copy Application Forms.
For the on line mode, interested applicants should obtain Application Vouchers from the Ghana Post Company Limited or from any of the following Banks: G.C.B. Bank, Ecobank Ghana Ltd, Republic Bank, Agricultural Development Bank (ADB), Zenith Bank, Fidelity Bank, Unibank and VISA Credit/ Debit Card. Applicants should use the Serial Number and PIN on the voucher to apply
at the University’s website: www.uew.edu.gh.
For the hard copy applications, applicants are to purchase a Banker’s Draft in favour of the University of Education, Winneba and present the draft to any of the under-listed Study Centres near them for the Application Forms.
NB: Master of Education programmes are available only at Ho, Kumasi, Sekondi, Techiman and Winneba Study Centres.
COST OF APPLICATION FORMS
The cost of the application form for admission to distance programmes for local applicants are as follows:
- Post-Diploma Applicants – Gh¢200.00 (Two Hundred Ghana Cedis)
- Mature Applicants – Gh¢300.00 (Three Hundred Ghana Cedis – this includes the cost of Study Materials, Preparatory classes and the entrance exams to be organized by the University)
- Post-Graduate Applicants – Gh¢250.00 (Two Hundred and Fifty Ghana Cedis)
- Foreign Applicants and Ghanaian Applicants outside Ghana can purchase a set of Application forms online for US $100.00 (One Hundred Dollars).
SUBMISSION OF COMPLETED APPLICATION FORMS
The closing date for the submission of completed Application Forms is Friday, 17th May, 2019 (for Mature Applicants) and Friday, 28th June, 2019 (for Direct & Post Diploma Applicants). All completed Hard Copy Application Forms should reach the address above.
- All certificates other than those from the West African Examination Council (WAEC), the Universities in Ghana and Institutions accredited by the National Accreditation Board should be cleared with the National Accreditation Board and the evaluation report attached to the Application Forms.
- For applicants who have changed their names on marital grounds, only those that have been published in the Gazette will be accepted. Applicants should endeavor to attach the relevant pages of the Gazette Publication where their name appears to the application form.
- Names should be written in full (i.e. initials are not acceptable). Where applicants have initials or abbreviated names on previous documents, they should swear an affidavit to explain the initials and attach copies to the application form.
- Applicants with GCE Advanced Level certificate should note that such certificates should not be more than five (5) years old at the time of applying.
- Saturday, 1st June, 2019 – IDeL Mature Entrance Examinations.
The following Study Centres shall be the venues for the IDeL Mature Entrance Examinations:
|Accra (Accra Academy)||Dambai||Kumasi UEW||Sekondi||Techiman|
|Accra (St. John’s Grammar)||Ho||Navrongo||Sunyani||Wa|
ENQUIRIES: For further enquiries you may call: Telephone: 0207381668 / 0248475077 / 0202041141.
This is all about the University of Education, Winneba (UEW) Admission Form for the 2020/2021 Academic Session—while reading this page if you have any question pertaining to the University of Education, Winneba (UEW) Admission Form , don’t forget to Ask below, we will attend to them once we receive them.