NOTE: All this questions are very important and we have always put it into consideration and will still do to all new questions that has been Asked previously on the comment box.
- WINNEBA CAMPUS
- PhD – English• PhD – French• PhD – Applied Linguistics• M Phil – French• M Phil – English• M Phil – Applied Linguistics• M A – Communication and Media Studies (Business Communication)
• M A – Communication and Media Studies (Media Studies)
• M A – Communication and Media Studies (Communication Skills)
• PhD – Social Studies
• Ed. D. – Social Studies
• M Phil – Social Studies.
• M. Phil – Human Rights, Conflict and Peace Studies
• Ph. D – Special Education
• Ph. D – Guidance and Counselling
• M Phil – Guidance and Counselling
• M Phil – Special Education
• M. Phil – Assessment in Special Education
• M Phil – Educational Administration & Management
• M. Phil – Basic Education
• M.Phil. – Early Childhood Education
• Ph. D. – Arts and Culture
• M Phil – Music Education/Composition
• M Phil – Arts and Culture
• Ph. D. – Mathematics Education
• PhD – Science Education
• M Phil – Home Economics
• M Phil – Science Education
• M Phil – Mathematics Education
• M Phil – Physical Education
• M Phil – Economics
• M.Phil – Geography
• M. Phil – Art Education
• M. Phil – Chemistry Education
• M Phil – Master of Philosophy in Politicial Science Education
- AJUMAKO CAMPUS
- M Phil. – Ghanaian Language Studies
- MAMPONG CAMPUS
- PhD Animal Science• PhD Crop/Soil Science• MPhil Animal Science• M.Phil Crop/Soil Science• M.Phil Chemistry Education• MSc in Environmental and Occupational Health Education
- KUMASI CAMPUS
- Full Time• PhD /D. Tech- Wood Science and Technology• M Phil – Wood Science and Technology• M Phil – Construction Technology• PhD/ ED.D – Educational Leadership• MPhil – Educational Leadership• MPhil – Mechanical Technology
• MPhil – Electrrical and Electronics
• MPhil – Automotive Engineering Technology
• PhD – Construction Technology/Management.
• MPhil – Fashion Design and Textiles
• MA – Educational Leadership
• Med (MPhil) – Teaching and Learning
• MTECH – Mechanical Technology
• MTECH – Electrical and Electronics Technology
• MTECH – ` Automotive Engineering Technology
• MTECH – Wood Technology
• MTECH – Construction Technology
• MTECH – Catering and Hospitality
• M. TECH – Fashion Design and Textiles
- 1-YEAR TOP-UP TO M.PHIL PROGRAMMES
- Faculty of Educational Studiesi. 1-Year Top-Up -M.Ed. to M.Phil. in Educational Administration &Management.ii. 1-Year Top-Up –M.Ed. to M.Phil. in Special Education.iii. 1-Year Top-Up –M.Ed. to M.Phil. in Counselling Psychology.iv. 1-Year Top-Up –M.Ed. to M.Phil. in School Supervision.v. 1- Year Top-Up – M. Ed to M.Phil. in Guidance and Counselling
B. Faculty of Foreign Languages and Communication Education.
i. 1-Year Top-Up – M.A./M.Ed. to M. Phil. in French Education.
ii. 1-Year Top-Up -M.A./M.Ed. to M. Phil. in Teaching English as a Second
iii.1-Year Top-Up -M.A. to M. Phil. in Communication and Media Studies.
(Business Communication/Media Studies/Communication Skills.)
iv. 1-Year Top-Up -M.A./M.Ed. to M. Phil. in English Education.
C. Faculty of Ghanaian Languages Education.
i. 1-Year Top-Up -M.A. to M.Phil. in Akan.
ii. 1-Year Top-Up – M.A. to M.Phil. in Ewe.
iii. 1-Year Top-Up – M.A. to M.Phil. in Ghanaian Language Studies for Ga, Dangme, Dagbani, Dagaare, Gurune, Kasem, Gonja and Kusal.
iv. 1-Year Top-Up – M.A. to M.Phil. in Ghanaian Languages Studies.
D. Faculty of Technical Education
i. 1-Year Top-Up – M. Tech to M.Phil. in Wood Science and Technology.
ii. 1-Year Top-Up – M. Tech to M.Phil. in Construction Technology.
E. Faculty of Social Sciences Education
i. 1-Year Top-Up – M. Ed. to M. Phil. in Social Studies.
ii. 1-Year Top-Up – M.A. to M. Phil. in Conflicts, Human Rights, and Peace Studies.
iii. 1-Year Top-Up – M.Ed. to M.Phil. in Geography Education.
F. Faculty of Science Education
i. 1-Year Top-Up – M. Ed. to M. Phil. in Physical Education Recreation and Sports
ii. 1-Year Top-Up – M. Ed. to M. Phil. in Science Education.
G. Faculty of Education and Communication Sciences (KUMASI)
I-Year Top-Up – M. Phil. Educational Leadership
H. Faculty of Vocational Education (Kumasi)
i. 1-Year Top-Up – M. TECH to MPhil Catering and Hospitality
ii. 1-Year Top-Up Mtech/MSc/MA to MPhil Fashion Design and Textiles
I. Faculty of Technical Education (Kumasi)
i. 1-Year Top-Up M.Tech to MPhil in Electrical and Electronics Engineering Technology
ii. 1-Year Top-Up M.Tech to MPhil in Mechanical Engineering Technology
iii. 1-Year Top-Up M.Tech to MPhil in Automotive Engineering Technology
- PROGRAMMES TO BE OFFERED ON PART-TIME BASIS (Evening Programmes)
MBA – Accounting
• MBA – Finance
• MBA – Marketing
• MBA – Human Resource Management and Organisational Behaviour
• M.SC – Information Technology Education
DISTANCE EDUCATION PROGRAMMES:
• M.Ed. English
• M.Ed. Mathematics
• M.Ed. Mentorship
• M.Ed. Science
• Postgraduate Diploma in Education (PGDE)
• EXECUTIVE MASTERS IN HUMAN RIGHTS, CONFLICT AND PEACE STUDIES.
PLEASE REFER TO THE ADMISSIONS BROCHURE ON OUR WEBSITE – uew.edu.gh FOR DETAILED INFORMATION ON ENTRY REQUIREMENTS.
How to Apply for UEW Postgraduate Admission Form
University of Education, Winneba online application vouchers are obtainable at the Ghana Post Company Limited or at any of the following banks: GCB, Ecobank, Unibank, Republic Bank, Universal Merchant Bank, Prudential Bank, Zenith Bank and ADB Bank.
COST OF APPLICATION FORMS
- Local Applicants : GH¢250.00
- Foreign Applicants and Ghanaian Applicants outside Ghana: $100 (One Hundred United States Dollars).
All applications must be submitted online at www.uew.edu.gh
There is additional information on the website to guide you.
In all cases, the following documents should be attached to the completed online application forms:
I Copies of certificates.
ii Copies of Transcripts of academic record
iii One recent passport-size photograph.
iv. Three referees’ reports. (To be submitted directly by referees to):
The Dean, School of Graduate Studies, UEW
P.O. BOX 25, WINNEBA
Applicants should note that:
No application will be processed unless all requirements are fully met.
- Any change of address must be communicated at once to the Dean, School of Graduate Studies.
- A change of programme after submission of application forms will NOT be allowed.
- ALL certificates and results slips other than those from the West African Examinations Council, the Universities in Ghana and Institutions accredited by the National Accreditation Board, should be cleared with the Accreditation Board and the evaluation report attached to the certificate(s).
REGULAR PROGRAMME: 15th June, 2019.
FOR ENQUIRIES, PLEASE CALL:
WINNEBA – 0202041133
KUMASI – 0322052212/ 0322053617
MAMPONG – 0202041117
AJUMAKO – 0332193772
This is all about the University of Education, Winneba postgraduate Admission Form for the 2020/2021 Academic Session—while reading this page if you have any question pertaining to the University of Education, Winneba postgraduate Admission Form , don’t forget to Ask below, we will attend to them once we receive them.