FCSC Recruitment form | How to Apply for Federal Civil Service Commission Recruitment, Eligibility for Federal Civil Service Commission Recruitment and Requirement for Federal Civil Service Commission Recruitment….see more Details Below.
The Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) is an executive body in Nigeria that has the authority to make appointments and transfers and to exercise disciplinary control over all Federal Civil Servants. No officer can be appointed into the Civil Service without authorization from the Federal Civil Service Commission if they have been convicted of a crime, or had previously been employed in the Government Service and had been dismissed or asked to resign or retire.
FCSC Recruitment form Basic Requirements
Table of Contents
Before filling the Federal Civil Service Commission Application form, candidates are required to meet the following conditions:
- Must reside and be a Nigerian citizen by birth
- Applicants must have WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB certificates.
- Must have OND, HND, BA/BSc. in any discipline from a recognized institution
- Must have completed National Youth Sercive (N.Y.S.C)
- Age requirements: Candidates must be between 18-35 years old.
- Must be medically, physically and psychologically fit
- Applicants with any form of disabilities should not apply.
- Applicants are required to print out Parent /Guardian Consent Form and Local Government Attestation Form.
FCSC Recruitment Recruitment Vacancies
The Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) will be recruiting the following MDAs:
- – Federal Ministry of Education
- – Federal Ministry of Labour & Productivity
- – Federal Ministry of Finance
- – Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- – Federal Ministry of Information and Culture
- – Federal Ministry of Power, Works and Housing
- – Federal Ministry of Science and Technology
- – Federal Ministry of Transport
- – Office of the Auditor
- – General for the Federation
- – Office of the Surveyor
- – General of the Federation
- – Bureau of Public Procurement.
How to Apply for FCSC Recruitment form
The mode of application is online, interested applicants must submit their forms online through the FCSC recruitment login portal on (www.fedcivilservice.gov.ng)
Or Collect Application Forms from Chairmen of the States Civil Service Commissions in the Following Geo-political Zones:
- North-West (Kaduna)
- North-East (Yola)
- South-East (Owerri)
- South-South (Port Harcourt)
- South-West (Ibadan)
- North-Central & Federal Capital Territory (FCT), Mabushi (Abuja)
- FCSC Headquarters, 4 Abidjan Street, Wuse Zone 3, Abuja.
All Application Forms should be submitted in a sealed envelope clearly stating the Ministry, the post applied for and addressed to:
The: Hon. Chairman,
Federal Civil Service Commission,
4 Abidjan Street,
Wuse Zone 3,
The Federal Civil Service Commission has warned the public to be cautious of any recruitment scam activities. FCSC advised interested job-seekers to report anyone/individual who charges/compel or attempt to solicit up-front fees (eg. Application, processing fee).
Online Application Closing Date:
Will be announced.