MAPOLY ND/HND Admission List | The Management of Moshood Abiola Polytechnic has once again released all the list of candidates who will be offered admission into the various degree programmes for the 2020/2021 Admission session.
The main purpose of this content is to help each Candidate/ individual to know more how to check their Admission status we urge every candidate to understand the reason of compiling these Articles, stay focus and follow the guideline outlined for the Moshood Abiola Polytechnic Admission List 2020/2021.
Moshood Abiola Polytechnic admission list which contains the names of candidates offered provisional admission for the 2020/2021 academic session has been uploaded online.
We have come across many questions lately about the Moshood Abiola Polytechnic Admission List and we have resolve many concern some are still asking questions like:
- Is MAPOLY ND/HND Admission List Out?
- How to Check MAPOLY ND/HND Admission List?
- What to Do After Checking Your MAPOLY ND/HND Admission List?.
- Can I Gain Admission If My Name is not On the List?
- What are the Courses offered in MAPOLY?
All these questions will be answered as we proceed.
Compiling the Moshood Abiola Polytechnic Admission List information has not being so easy and we have bring out the best procedures by which candidates can check their Admission List…If you are making use of PC or a Smartphone to get Access your MAPOLY Admission Stay online and follow the Guideline Below:
How to Check MAPOLY Admission List.
Table of Contents
As of the time of making this update, candidates can only check their admission status on the JAMB portal via the procedure below
To check your admission status on JAMB CAPS Portal and JAMB Admission Checking Portal, please follow the procedure below:
- Go jamb.gov.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Then click on Admission Status,
- You should then click on check admission status or
- Click on Access my CAPS.
- Select the three-dotted lines at the top right corner of your browser ( i.e. ⋮) and then tick ‘Desktop site‘. (you can click on the image for better view)
- Then click on admission status
- You will either see admission in progress check back later, or NOT ADMITTED, or CONGRATULATIONS.
Case 1: If you see CONGRATULATIONS…, accept/Reject your admission and wait for further instruction.
Case 2: If you see admission in progress, then be patient, the status will change in few days/weeks. Just check back after some time.
ND Part-time candidates can follow the procedure below to check their admission status on the school portal:
- Go to MAPOLY ND application portal at mapolyng.com/apply/index.php?p=login.
- Enter your Username and Password in the required columns.
- Click on ‘Log In’ and proceed to access your Mapoly ND admission status.
MAPOLY ND Acceptance Fee.
The procedure below is for the last academic session!
Candidates, who must have been offered provisional admission on the respective lists, should pay the Non-Refundable acceptance fee of Twenty-Five Thousand, Five Hundred Naira (N25,500.00) only.
If you have any questions, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
Once more, Congratulations to all Admitted Studentsmapolyng.com/apply/index.php of Moshood Abiola Polytechnic (MAPOLY).