COHSTKEFFI Admission List | The Management of Nasarawa State College of Health Science & Technology Keffi has once again released all the list of candidates who will be offered admission into the various degree programmes for the 2020/2021 Admission session.
Table of Contents
The main purpose of this content is to help each Candidate/ individual to know more how to check their Admission status we urge every candidate to understand the reason of compiling these Articles, stay focus and follow the guideline outlined for the Nasarawa State College of Health Science & Technology Keffi Admission List 2020/2021.
Nasarawa State College of Health Science & Technology Keffi admission list which contains the names of candidates offered provisional admission for the 2020/2021 academic session has been uploaded online.
We have come across many questions lately about the Nasarawa State College of Health Science & Technology Keffi Admission List and we have resolve many concern some are still asking questions like:
- Is COHSTKEFFI Admission List Out?
- How to Check COHSTKEFFI Admission List?
- What to Do After Checking Your COHSTKEFFI Admission List?.
- Can I Gain Admission If My Name is not On the List?
- What are the Courses offered in COHSTKEFFI?
All these questions will be answered as we proceed.
Compiling the Nasarawa State College of Health Science & Technology Keffi Admission List information has not being so easy and we have bring out the best procedures by which candidates can check their Admission List…If you are making use of PC or a Smartphone to get Access your COHSTKEFFI Admission Stay online and follow the Guideline Below:
How to Check COHSTKEFFI Admission List
Candidates who applied for admission into the following National Diploma Programs; Environmental Health Technology, Health Information Management and Nutrition and Dietetics of the above-mentioned institution through Jamb for the 2020/2021 academic session are hereby advised to log into their Jamb profile and check their admission status.
- Go to the JAMB admission portal at https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility_/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your admission status.
Successfully admitted candidates are advised to:
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
Candidates not yet admitted should note that admission is in progress, and regularly check the JAMB site and the University website for their admission status.
Furthermore, those who are offered admission are to proceed to the School for registration as follows:
- Printing of school Admission letter/registration: 5 May 2021 – 15 May 2021
- Commencement of lectures: 17 May 2021
Congratulations to all the candidates offered provisional admission into Nasarawa State College of Health Science & Technology Keffi (COHSTKEFFI) ND programmes