The Authorities of Nigeria Police Academy has once again released all the list of candidates who will be offered Admission into the various Degree programmes for the 2020/2021 Admission session.
The main Purpose of these content is to help each Candidates/ individual to know more how to check their Admission status we urge every candidates to understand the reason of compiling these Articles, stay focus and follow the guideline outlined for the Nigeria Police Academy Admission List .
POLAC admission list which contains the names of candidates offered provisional admission for the 2020/2020 academic session has been uploaded online.
We have come across many questions lately about the Nigeria Police Academy Admission List 2020/2020 and we have resolve many conscience some are still asking questions like:
- Is POLAC Admission List Out?
- How to Check POLAC Admission List ?
- What to Do After Checking Your POLAC Admission List?.
- Can I Gain Admission If My Name is not On the List?
- What are the Courses offered in POLAC ?
All this questions will be Answered as we proceed .
How to Check POLAC Admission List .
Table of Contents
Compiling the Nigeria Police Academy Admission List information has not being so easy and we have bring out the best procedures by which candidates can check their Admission List…If you are making use of PC or a Smartphone to get Access your POLAC Admission Stay online and follow the Guideline Below:
Nigeria Police Academy Selection Interview Schedule, List, Requirements & Important Info.
This is to inform the successful Candidates earlier invited for interview and screen for the 8th Regular Course Selection Board that a new date has been slated for the conduct of the exercise. They are to appear for screening and interview before the Selection Board in Three  Batches as scheduled below:
BATCH ONE: Saturday, 9th January to Friday, 15th January, 2021
4. FCT, Abuja
BATCH TWO: Saturday, 16th January to Friday, 22nd January, 2021
BATCH THREE: Saturday 23rd January to Friday, 29th January, 2021
1. Akwa Ibom
3. Cross River
- Go to http://www.polac.edu.ng/invitedlist.
- Enter your EXAM NO or FIRST NAME or OTHER NAMES or STATE NAME in the search box.
- Finally, click on the Seach button to confirm if you have been invited for an interview.
- Parents/Guardians will not be allowed into the Academy during the exercise.
- Candidates who fail to report a day after reporting dates for their respective batch will not be allowed to attend the interview.
- Candidates will first undergo screening exercises which involve credentials screening, medical tests and physical features among others.
- Candidates must bring along the originals and photocopies (15 Copies each) of the following documents:
- Academic certificates/statements of result and testimonials for primary and secondary schools (Junior and Senior).
- Birth Certificate (preferable) or Declaration of Age.
- Proof of Local Government of origin duly signed by the Chairman of the Local Government.
Attestation obtained from Police Officers from the same state of the rank of Chief Superintendent and above can be used in place of Certificate of Local Government of Origin. In this case, the officer must indicate his formation/unit, appointment, contact address, phone numbers and e-mail address. The officer must also affix his/her formation/unit stamp and sign
- Original UTME result slip 2020
- Police Academy examination forms downloaded from the Internet.
- Candidates are to bring along second copy of their postcard signed by the Supervisor or the Assistant Supervisor of the Centre where they sat for the selection examination.
- Proof of choosing Police Academy as First Choice (i.e. JAMB Result showing Choice of Institution, or Printout of Change of Institution to Nigeria Police Academy as first choice – as the case maybe).
- Candidates who fail to bring along the documents listed above will be disqualified. Any alteration on the documents will attract outright disqualification.
- Candidates are to also bring the following items:
- Two blue shorts and Two white T Shirts.
- A pair of white canvass shoes and 2 pairs of white socks.
- Sufficient money for Feeding, transport to and from Wudil.
- Scratch Cards for WAEC and/or NECO or NABTEB results for online verification of results.
All and sundry are warned that no correspondence of any form will be entertained in respect of the candidates or the selection process.
While assuring the candidates, their parents/guardians of transparent screening, the Commandant advised them to be wary of scammers and not to offer any kind of financial incentive or otherwise to anybody in desperation of securing admission for their wards.
Are you Interested to know more About Nigeria Police Academy News then Bookmark This Page Or Drop your Email Address with us, we will give you Latest feed About Nigeria Police Academy.