RSU Admission List | The Management of Rivers State University (RSU) has once again released all the list of candidates who will be offered Admission into the various Degree programmes for the 2020/2021 Admission session.
The main Purpose of these content is to help each Candidates/ individual to know more how to check their Admission status we urge every candidates to understand the reason of compiling these Articles, stay focus and follow the guideline outlined for the Rivers State University of Science & Technology Admission List.
Rivers State University admission list which contains the names of candidates offered provisional admission for the 2020/2021 academic session has been uploaded online.
We have come across many questions lately about the Rivers State University of Science & Technology Admission List 2019/2020 and we have resolve many concern some are still asking questions like:
- Is RSU Admission List Out?
- How to Check RSU Admission List?
- What to Do After Checking Your RSU Admission List?.
- Can I Gain Admission If My Name is not On the List?
- What are the Courses offered in RSU?
All this questions will be Answered as we proceed .
How to Check RSU Admission List.
Compiling the Rivers State University Admission List information has not being so easy and we have bring out the best procedures by which candidates can check their Admission List…If you are making use of PC or a Smartphone to get Access your RSUST Admission Stay online and follow the Guideline Below:
- Go to RSU Admission status checking portal at http://ecampus.rsu.edu.ng/index.php.
- Locate the Admission List Section and supply your JAMB registration number in the appropriate column.
- Click on Go to load your UTME and post UTME scores.
- Finally, click on your registration number to access your RSU admission status.
You can also confirm your status from the JAMB admission status checking portal, follow the procedure outlined below:
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your RSU admission status.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to RSUST admission list for the 2019/2020 academic session.
Are you Interested to know more About Rivers State University of Science & Technology News then Bookmark This Page Or Drop your Email Address with us, we will give you Latest feed About Rivers State University of Science & Technology.