UMYU Admission List | The Management of Umaru Musa Yar’Adua University has once again released all the list of candidates who will be offered admission into the various degree programmes for the 2020/2021 Admission session.
The main purpose of this content is to help each Candidate/ individual to know more how to check their Admission status we urge every candidate to understand the reason of compiling these Articles, stay focus and follow the guideline outlined for the Umaru Musa Yar’Adua University Admission List 2020/2021.
Umaru Musa Yar’Adua University admission list which contains the names of candidates offered provisional admission for the 2020/2021 academic session has been uploaded online.
We have come across many questions lately about the Umaru Musa Yar’Adua University Admission List and we have resolve many concern some are still asking questions like:
- Is UMYU Admission List Out?
- How to Check UMYU Admission List?
- What to Do After Checking Your UMYU Admission List?.
- Can I Gain Admission If My Name is not On the List?
- What are the Courses offered in UMYU?
All these questions will be answered as we proceed.
Compiling the Umaru Musa Yar’Adua University Admission List information has not being so easy and we have bring out the best procedures by which candidates can check their Admission List…If you are making use of PC or a Smartphone to get Access your UMYU Admission Stay online and follow the Guideline Below:
How to Check UMYU Admission List
The under-listed candidates have been offered Provisional Admission into the First Degree Programmes of the Umaru Musa Yar’Adua University (UMYU) for the 2020/2021 Academic Session.
Follow the link below in case your device can’t display the document above (Note: You will however need a device that is capable of opening PDF files to access the list).
Most of the admitted candidates have not uploaded their O’Level results on the JAMB Portal. They are advised to upload their results for further consideration. Similarly, all other candidates who applied for admission into the university are strongly advised to upload their O’Level results for further consideration.
Successfully admitted candidates are advised to:
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it UMYU admission list for the 2020/2021 academic session.