UNILORIN admission list ♦ The Authorities of University of Ilorin has once again released all the list of candidates who will be offered Admission into the various Degree programmes for the 2020/2021 Admission session.
The main Purpose of these content is to help each Candidates/ individual to know more how to check their Admission status we urge every candidates to understand the reason of compiling these Articles, stay focus and follow the guideline outlined for the University of Ilorin Admission List .
UNILORIN admission list which contains the names of candidates offered provisional admission for the 2020/2021 academic session has been uploaded online.
We have come across many questions lately about the University of Ilorin Admission List 2020/2021 and we have resolve many Questions some are still asking questions like:
- Is UNILORIN Admission List Out?
- How to Check UNILORIN Admission List ?
- What to Do After Checking Your UNILORIN Admission List?.
- Can I Gain Admission If My Name is not On the List?
- What are the Courses offered in UNILORIN ?
All this questions will be Answered as we proceed .
How to Check UNILORIN Admission List Online .
Compiling the University of Ilorin Admission List information has not being so easy and we have bring out the best procedures by which candidates can check their Admission List…If you are making use of PC or a Smartphone to get Access your UNILORIN Admission Stay online and follow the Guideline Below:
Currently, you can only access your UNILORIN admission status from JAMB admission status checking portal, follow the procedure outlined below:
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your UNILORIN admission status.
Successfully admitted candidates are advised to go to JAMB CAPS portal to ACCEPT or REJECT the offer
Candidates who did not upload their result as at the time of their JAMB application (Awaiting Result) should do so immediately by visiting any Computer Based Test (CBT) Centre nearest to them to upload their O’Level results on JAMB website.
NOTE: This post will be updated immediately the list is available on the university website.
You will be able to follow the procedure outlined below once the list is uploaded on the university website.
- Go to UNILORIN admission portal at https://uilugportal.unilorin.edu.ng/putme_login.php.
- Supply your JAMB Registration Number and Surname in the required fields and the click on login.
- Finally, click on Check Admission Status link to confirm your UNILORIN admission status.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to UNILORIN admission list for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Are you Interested to know more About University of Ilorin News then Bookmark This Page Or Drop your Email Address with us, we will give you Latest feed About University of Ilorin .