UNN Admission List ↔ The Authorities of the University of Nigeria, Nsukka has once again released all the list of candidates who will be offered Admission into the various Degree programmes for the 2020/2021 Admission session.
The main Purpose of this content is to help each Candidate/ individual to know more how to check their Admission status we urge every candidate to understand the reason of compiling these Articles, stay focus and follow the guideline outlined for the University of Nigeria, Nsukka Admission List.
UNN admission list which contains the names of candidates offered provisional admission for the 2019/2020 academic session has been uploaded online.
We have come across many questions lately about the University of Nigeria, Nsukka Admission List 2019/2020 and we have resolve many conscience some are still asking questions like:
- Is UNN Admission List Out?
- How to Check UNN Admission List ?
- What to Do After Checking Your UNN Admission List?.
- Can I Gain Admission If My Name is not On the List?
- What are the Courses offered in UNN ?
All this questions will be Answered as we proceed .
How to Check UNN Admission List.
Compiling the University of Nigeria, Nsukka Admission List information has not being so easy and we have bring out the best procedures by which candidates can check their Admission List…If you are making use of PC or a Smartphone to get Access your UNN Admission Stay online and follow the Guideline Below:
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your UNN admission status.
Candidates offered provisional admission are required to adopt the following guidelines to regularize their acceptance of the offer:
- Visit the JAMB Portal and accept your admission on CAPS by clicking “Accept Admission”. Candidates who fail to accept their admission on JAMB CAPS would not be issued JAMB Admission Letter and would b deemed as not admitted.
- Visit the University of Nigeria website (unn.edu.ng) or portal (unnportal.edu.ng), log in your JAMB Registration number to generate and download a Payment Invoice which contains a Remitta number, the invoice will enable you to make payment at any Commercial Bank.
- With the Payment Invoice, the candidate is requested to pay Twenty Five Thousand Naira Only (N25, 000.00) acceptance fee. Ensure that the Invoice number is keyed in appropriately at the Bank and obtain a confirmation slip containing your Confirmation number and Invoice number.
- Visit the University of Nigeria website (unn.edu.ng) or portal (unnportal.edu.ng) again and login your JAMB Registration Number, the Confirmation Number and Invoice Number, then print the Admission slip and complete the Acceptance Form online.
- Proceed with other fee payments and registration as indicated on the University of Nigeria website.
- Candidates should note that this admission is provisional.
- If at any time in future, including final year, it is discovered that any candidate does not possess the minimum university and the faculty/departmental entry requirements for the course as prescribed by the Senate of the University, and published in JAMB Brochure, the offer of admission will be withdrawn.
- All candidates recommended for admission who have not uploaded their O’level results (WAEC/NECO) to JAMB Portal should endeavour to do so urgently as JAMB would not recognize their admissions until they have uploaded their O’Level results that would qualify them for their chosen courses.
Are you Interested to know more About University of Nigeria, Nsukka News then Bookmark This Page Or Drop your Email Address with us, we will give you Latest feed About University of Nigeria, Nsukka .