Are you interested in studying Nursing as a course in a tertiary institution? Do you want to study the course in Bowen University School of Nursing? Then be informed that the BUTH School of Nursing Form for 2021 is Out. Registration Begins on the 8th of February, 2021.
Latest Update: BUTH school of nursing, Ogbomoso suspends application until further notice
Applications are invited from suitable candidates for admission into Bowen University Teaching Hospital (BUTH) School of Nursing for 2021/2022 Session.
Why Study Nursing in BUTH?
Table of Contents
We prepare young men and women as beginning professionals in the field of nursing, only students who complete the three (3) years course are prepared to sit for the Final Examination of the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria and upon their success in this examination are eligible for registration as QUALIFIED NURSES.
Mission of BUTH
The School of Nursing Ogbomoso, is an agency of the Nigerian Baptist Convention and an integral part of the formal Baptist Medical Centre now Bowen University Teaching Hospital Ogbomoso
- Training of Basic students in Nursing Education. The school serves as a foundation for their future growth and development in their chosen profession.
- Students, to be adequately equipped for Ophthalmic, Ear, Nose and Throat (ENT) and psychiatric Experience through their posting to University College Hospital (UCH) Ibadan and Neuro-Psychiatric Hospital, Aro, Abeokuta respectively.
- Exposure to better community clinical experience both within and outside her environment.
Objectives of BUTH
- To develop competencies in the theoretical and technical aspects of nursing practice aimed towards preventive, curative and restorative care.
- To acquire attitudes, interest knowledge and appreciation that will facilitate progress toward the optimum potential for spiritual, mental and emotional growth.
- To develop an awareness of community needs and to understand the role of the nurse in meeting these needs.
- To develop in Christian young people a desire to be positive witnesses for Christ as they minister to the patient’s needs.
- To teach students the principles governing the spread and control of communicable diseases and participating in control, eradication and immunization programme.
DURATION OF BUTH SCHOOL OF NURSING PROGRAMME:
Length of Training: Three (3) years
The first set of Students of the School of Nursing entered in October, 1981 and today God has graciously helped the school to produce well qualified, competent and proficient Registered Nurses working in all works of life.
The School is accredited by the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria
In the processing of phasing out the School of Midwifery, the Hospital is in the process of repositioning the School of Nursing to be eligible to offer OND/HND Nursing Programme
Entry Requirements for BUTH School of Nursing
- Male and Female candidates who have successfully completed the Senior Secondary School education are qualified to purchase the form with credit in at least five (5) subjects, which must include English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry and Physics at not more than two sittings, in Examinations conducted by either of the three accredited SSCE examination board i.e. NECO, NABTEB and WAEC are qualified to purchase the form
- COMBINATION OF O’LEVEL EXAMINATION RESULTS WILL BE ENTERTAINED
- THE APPLICANTS AGE MUST NOT BE BELOW SIXTEEN (16) YEARS
How to Apply for BUTH School of Nursing Admission Form.
Documents you will upload during Registration:
- Upload Your Recent Passport 160x160px (20kB)
- Upload Your Bank Teller/Transaction Receipt (100kB-200kB)
- Upload Your O’Level Result(s) not more than two (2) sittings (100kB-200kB)
- Upload Your Birth Certificate or Affidavit (100kB-200kB)
- Upload Your Local Government Identification (100kB-200kB)
AMOUNT TO BE PAID: N10,000 (TEN THOUSAND NAIRA ONLY)
ACCOUNT NAME: BOWEN UNIVERSITY TEACHING HOSPITAL, SCHOOL OF NURSING
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 2016156261
- Login with your Registered Email and Password to print Attestation Slip and Examination Slip.
- You will change the teller to School Receipt at the Account Section of the Hospital
- You have to submit 1 copy of Registration Form, 1 copy of filled and signed Attestation Slip and 2 copies of Examination Slip along side with the photocopy of the School Receipt at the Principal Office on or before the closing date.
CLOSING DATE: Not Stated
- For IT support send mail to email@example.com or Call Web Master (WhatsApp): 08035551849—- Strictly only from Monday to Friday (8am – 4pm)
- You can also call 08035143151, 08027875212 or send mail to firstname.lastname@example.org (School Management)