Aston University, Birmingham UK is excited to announce that seven scholarships of £10,500 will be exclusively available to students from Africa and South America for the 2021/22 academic year.
In this article, I will cover everything about the scholarship for this year; from the requirements to the available courses and the whole admission calendar.
- THIS IS NOT A FULL SCHOLARSHIP SCHEME, YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO PROVIDE £8,800.
- APPLICATION VIA AGENTS OR BY PROXY IS NOT ALLOWED.
ABOUT FERGUSON SCHOLARSHIP
These scholarships are supported by the Allan and Nesta Ferguson Charitable Trust who are dedicated to improving educational opportunities for students who would not otherwise be able to consider studying in the UK.
WHO CAN APPLY
The Ferguson Scholarships are available to students applying for one of the following postgraduate taught programmes:
- You must hold a conditional or unconditional offer for one of the above courses.
- Be a national from an African or South American country.
- Hold a 2:1 degree or equivalent in a relevant subject for the course you are applying for.
- Provide a strong personal statement when submitting your course application.
- Be a self-funded student.
If successful, you will have to contribute approximately £8,800 towards your MSc tuition fees. Please note you will be required to provide evidence to the UKVI that you can contribute this amount plus living costs.
HOW TO APPLY
- Submit an application for your chosen course via our online application form before the scholarship deadline (please see below).
- Next, register your interest in the scholarship by filling in the online form below.
- Applications for this scholarship close on 30th April 2021.
The announcement of the awards will be in May 2021 via email.
If you have any further questions or queries regarding this scholarship, please contact Bhavisha Koner email@example.com.