ABUAD Resumption Date ↔ The Afe Babalola University (ABUAD), Resumption Date for the 2020/2021 Academic Session will be tabled in details here on this portal—-All Aspirants of Afe Babalola University are to carefully consider the information given to help get access to the accurate Resumption Date —– More valuable information is written below.
After being sure of the Afe Babalola University Admission list, you need to also be certain about the resumption Date Of The University as well.
Question Students also ask:
Table of Contents
- Is the Afe Babalola University resumption date for 2019/2020 Out?
- Is the Afe Babalola University resumption date out for 2019?
- Is Afe Babalola University post Utme form for 2019/2020 Out?
- How much is the school fees of Afe Babalola University?
- How many campuses does Afe Babalola University have?
- Is Afe Babalola University a state or federal university?
- Who is the current VC of Afe Babalola University?
- Is Afe Babalola University the best university in Nigeria?
ABUAD Resumption Date.
Warm greetings to our most esteemed parents, guardians and beloved ABUAD students.
Everything that has a beginning must have an end. We therefore give glory to God Almighty for His protection upon all of us since the closure of schools from Monday, 23rd March, 2020.
It is with joy that I bring to your notice the Ekiti State COVID-19 Task Force Committee’s approval for the physical re-opening of our Institution. In the letter dated 29th September, 2020, the Ekiti State COVID-19 Task Force Committee stated inter alia that our “University’s preparation is rated Excellent and is therefore duly approved to re-open after October 2, 2020, in line with the Governor’s earlier pronouncement.”
While many must have given up hope of coming back to school this year because of the COVID-19 pandemic which has been ravaging the whole world since the last quarter of 2019, ABUAD officially announces Monday, the 5th day of October 2020 as the date for physical resumption of students for 2020/2021 academic session. The resumption is staggered as follows:
- Monday, 5th October, 2020
- MBBS 500 & 600 Levels to resume at the Federal Teaching Hospital, Ido (FETHI) Campus
- MBBS 400 Level and MLS 300, 400 & 500 Levels to resume at ABUAD Campus
- Tuesday, 6th October, 2020
- 500 Level – College of Law
- 500 Level – College of Engineering
- 500 Level – Nursing
- 500 Level – Agricultural Sciences
- Wednesday, 7th October, 2020
- 400 Level – College of Social & Management Sciences
- 400 Level – College of Sciences
- 400 Level – B.Sc. Health Sciences Programmes
- Thursday, 8th October, 2020
- 400 Level – College of Engineering
- 400 Level – College of Law
- 400 Level – Nursing Programme
- 400 Level – Agricultural Sciences
- Friday, 9th October, 2020
- 300 Level – College of Engineering
- 300 Level – College of Law
- Saturday, 10th October, 2020
- 300 Level – College of Medicine & Health Sciences
- 300 Level – College of Sciences
- Sunday, 11th October, 2020
- 300 Level – College of Social & Management Sciences
- Monday, 12th October, 2020
- 200 Level – College of Engineering
- 200 Level – College of Law
- Tuesday, 13th October, 2020
- 200 Level – College of Medicine & Health Sciences
- 200 Level – College of Sciences
- 200 Level – College of Social & Management Sciences
Kindly be reminded that no student shall be granted access into the University without fulfilling their stipulated financial obligation to the University.
However, while you were all safely staying with your parents, the Management of your University was working round the clock to make sure that you return to a safe and secured campus devoid of any apprehension or fear of being infected by the pandemic or any other epidemic, for that matter.
As we have been informing you through TV advertisements and our website, ABUAD is fully equipped and prepared for your resumption. All we need is your full cooperation to adhere to the COVID-19 Nigeria Centre for Disease Control (NCDC) protocols and follow all the University rules and regulations upon resumption.
We seize this opportunity to thank all our Parents and Guardians for their unalloyed belief in our Founder/Chancellor, Aare Afe Babalola, SAN, and by extension, in our Institution, the Afe Babalola University. Our prayers are that you will never lack in providing for your children and wards, and may you all reap the fruits of your labour over them. Your labour over them shall not be in vain.
May the Almighty God keep all of us safe and bless our new academic session with abundant success and joint achievements.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR PARENTS/GUARDIAN/STUDENTS FOR RESUMPTION INTO 2020/2021 ACADEMIC SESSION
- ALL STUDENTS SHALL BE SCREENED AT THE UNIVERSITY MAIN GATE.
- THE SCREENING EXERCISE STARTS FROM 8AM- 6PM DAILY .
- STUDENTS SHALL NOT BE ALLOWED TO ENTER THE UNIVERSITY AFTER 6PM.
- STUDENTS SHALL NOT BE ATTENDED TO OUTSIDE THE DESIGNATED DAYS FOR THEIR DEPARTMENT AND LEVELS.
- PARENTS WITH MORE THAN ONE WARD CAN COME AT ANY OF THE DESIGNATED DAYS ASSIGNED FOR THE STUDENT.
- NO STUDENT SHALL BE ALLOWED TO ENTER THE UNIVERSITY WITHOUT EVIDENCE OF PAYMENT.
- ALL PAYMENTS MUST BE MADE BEFORE RESUMPTION.
- STUDENTS SHALL ONLY BE ALLOWED TO CARRY A MAXIMUM OF TWO BOXES/LUGGAGES INTO THE UNIVERSITY.
- STUDENTS MUST BRING ALONG THEIR RECEIPT OF PAYMENTS OF THEIR PERSONAL SMART DEVICES (laptops, tablets, mobile phones e.tc.)
- ANY STUDENT CAUGHT WITH CONTRABAND OR POSITIVE FOR ILLEGAL SUBSTANCES SHALL BE SENT BACK HOME.
- STUDENTS WHO ARE FOUND POSITIVE FOR EXPOSURE TO COVID-19 SHALL REQUIRE A CONFIRMATORY PCR TEST. PCR TEST SHALL BE CARRIED OUT AT THE STUDENTS’ EXPENSE.
Welcome to 2020/2021 Academic Session!
Lady Christie Oluborode
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time kindly provide us your phone number and Email Address in the comment box below. Also, feel free to ask any questions at any time.