Akanu Ibiam Federal Poly HND Admission Form ♦ The Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic (PolyUnwana) Higher National Diploma HND Admission Form for the 2020/2021 Admission Exercise is Out.
Akanu Ibiam Federal Poly HND Admission Form ♦All Aspirants who wish to Apply for the Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic (PolyUnwana) Higher National Diploma HND Admission Form, should carefully consider this Form and follow the pattern of Applying for the Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic HND Admission Form.
Akanu Ibiam Federal Poly Unwana HND Courses
Table of Contents
FULL-TIME HIGHER NATIONAL DIPLOMA (HND) BUSINESS-BASED COURSES:
SCHOOL OF BUSINESS STUDIES
- Business Administration and Management
- Office Technology and Management
- Public Administration
FULL-TIME HIGHER NATIONAL DIPLOMA (HND) SCIENCE-BASED COURSES:
SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
- Civil Engineering Technology
- Electrical/Electronics Engineering Technology
- Mechanical Engineering Technology
SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL DESIGN AND TECHNOLOGY
- Architectural Technology
- Building Technology
- Estate Management and Valuation
- Quantity Surveying
SCHOOL OF INDUSTRIAL TECHNOLOGY
- Agricultural Technology
- Food technology
- Ceramics and Glass Technology
- Hospitality Management and Tourism
- Agric Extension and Management
SCHOOL OF SCIENCE
- Computer Science
- Science Laboratory Technology
PART-TIME HIGHER NATIONAL DIPLOMA (HND) COURSES:
- Business Administration and Management,
- Office Technology and Management,
- Library and Information Science,
- Public Administration,
- Marketing and Computer Science.
Unwana Poly HND Admission Requirements
- Candidates must be holders of National Diploma in the relevant field of study. Also the candidates with CGPA of 2.5 and above must have completed one year Industrial Training. Candidates with CGPA of less than 2.5 must have completed two years Industrial Training.
How to Apply for Akanu Ibiam Federal Poly HND Admission Form
Applicants should visit the Polytechnic’s Website: and complete the on-line Admission Screening Application Form.
The Application Fee for HND is Five Thousand Naira (N5,000.00).
Candidates should pay the Screening Application Fee through the Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic, Unwana Remita Platform in any bank in Nigeria.
1. Candidates should visit the school website: http://portal.polyunwana.net/screeningapplication.aspx.
2. Under Application forms/Results, click on Online Application Forms.
3. Select your programme type and provide your ND REG No/Phone No, fill in your detail ACCURATELY and click the “sign in” button.
4. Print the Invoice page that pops out.
5. Proceed to the bank(any commercial bank) with the print-out and make your payment using the Remita RRR Generated.
6. After the payment, Return to the portal and click the “Apply Now” Button
7. Select the Application Type and Supply your RRR
8. Proceed to fill your details accurately.
BASIC SCREENING DOCUMENTS:
The screening will be done online. The following basic documents are required for the online screening. Other required documents are listed on the Polytechnic website and the application form.
- Original copy of O’Level result or certificate
- Original copy of National Diploma statement of Result obtained from NBTE Accredited Institution
- Original letter of completion of Industrial Training appropriate to the candidate’s CGPA as indicated earlier.
This is all about the Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic (PolyUnwana) Higher National Diploma HND Admission Form for the 2020/2021 Admission Exercise—should incase you have any question Pertaining to the Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic (PolyUnwana) Higher National Diploma HND Admission Form Please indicate by Asking Below the Comment space.