The African University of Science & Technology (AUST) wishes to inform the GENERAL PUBLIC that AUST has currently Release the amount payable as school fees for the 2020/2021 academic session. Aspirants are advised to carefully Review the African University of Science & Technology school fees for the 2020/2021 academic session. All New and Regular students are now Allowed to Review their fixed school fees.
Compiling the African University of Science & Technology school fees information has not being so easy and we have bring out the best procedures by which candidates can check their school fees...If you are making use of PC or a Smartphone to get Access your AUST school fees, just Stay online and follow the Guideline Below:
African University Of Science & Technology School Fees Schedule
Table of Contents
|DESCRIPTION||FRESHERS (UTME & DIRECT ENTRY CANDIDATES)||RETURNING STUDENTS (200 LEVEL, 300 LEVEL, 400 LEVEL & 500 LEVEL STUDENTS)|
|Undergraduate Tuition / School Fees of African University of Science and Technology (AUST), Abuja||$8,760 to $16,060 depending on your choice of course.||$8,760 to $16,060 depending on your level and course of study.|
Please note that the tuition/school fees for freshers is inclusive of acceptance fees and other miscellaneous expenses. Subsequently, the freshers will start paying the fee for returning students when they get to 200 level (for UTME Candidates) and 300 level (for Direct Entry Candidates).
Also take note of the fact that the aforementioned fees might not reflect the current tuition/school fees of African University of Science and Technology (AUST), Abuja. In other words, the fee might have changed. Hence, you are advised to use the comment box below to confirm whether the above fees are current or not.
Nigeria Students Payment Options
- Account Name: African University of Science and Technology(AUST)
- Account Number: 1016087221
- Account Type: Naira Account
- Bank: UBA Plc
Online Payments – Admission fees
Payment may be made through the admission payment portal
Online Payment Summary
Non-refundable Application Fee: ₦10,000 Nigerian Naira (Nigerian Students only) and Fifty United States of America Dollars (50USD) for foreign students.
- You will be redirected to Paystack gateway during registration to make payment for the Application Form. Prepare for making your payment online by having the following information handy:
- An Interswitch enabled Debit/ ATM card, specifying the “Card Number”, “Expiry Date”, “Card PIN” and “CVV2 Code”
- Ensure that you have sufficient funds in the card specified above, to cater for your fees as quoted in this section.
- The e-mail address supplied has to be unique and valid, and will serve as your Registration ID.
- To make payment, please write and keep your registration code, this will serve as reference for the payment.
Foreign Students Payment Options
Remitters of funds from abroad should inform their bankers as follows:
Please pay: United Bank For Africa Plc, Nigeria
- Swift Code: Unafngla
- Through : CITIBANK New York
- United States
- Swift Code: Citius33
- Routing No: 021000089
- Account Number: 36320321
- For Further Credit:
- Beneficiary Account Number: 3001558059
- Beneficiary Name: African University Of Science And Technology.
- Beneficiary address: Km 10, Airport road, Galadimawa, Abuja
- UBA branch: Area 3 Branch
We advise all student to be more careful when paying for any tuition fee, avoid paying to the wrong hands in order not be lose your Admission.
Are you Interested to know more About African University of Science & Technology News then Bookmark This Page Or Drop your Email Address with us, we will give you the Latest feed About the African University of Science & Technology.