Chrisland University Degree Admission Form ♦ The Chrisland University Undergraduate Degree Programmes Admission Form for the 2020/2021 Academic Session Is Out an available Online—All Aspirants seeking Admission into Chrisland University for Degree Programmes are to see the Pattern of Applying for the hrisland University Undergraduate Degree Programmes Admission Form.
The academic programmes of the University are designed to reflect creativity, flexibility and uniqueness, thereby offering students a breath of opportunities for lifelong intellectual and moral growth, global awareness and career choices in the traditional and emerging professions, government, business, industry, etc.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into undergraduate degree programmes on a full–time basis in the following programmes:
- Business Administration
- Banking & Finance
- Political Science
- Criminology & Security Studies
- International Relations
- Mass Communication
- History & International Studies
- Computer Science
- Industrial Chemistry
- Physics with Electronics
LIST OF NEW PROGRAMMES WILL BE MADE AVAILABLE SOON
Why choose Chrisland University?
Table of Contents
- 100% NUC accreditation of programmes
- Full operational license by Federal Government of Nigeria
- Serene environment
- Constant power supply
- Affordable fees with comfortable installment payment plan
- Additional certificate in entrepreneurship (Technovation) upon graduation
- Well equipped library and a robust e-library resources
- Adequate and well equipped world class laboratories
- Comfortable hostel accommodation (2 in a room, ensuite with water heater)
- Active Students’ representative council
- Functional sporting and recreational facilities
- Linkages and Internship opportunities abroad.
How to Apply for Chrisland University Admission.
- All applicants can apply online via chrislanduniversity.edu.ng or they can come to our Campus located at Km 5, Ajebo Road, Abeokuta, Ogun State.
- Candidates must score 160 and above in the 2019/2020 UTME examination.
- Direct Entry Candidates must have A-Level passes in relevant subjects or equivalent HND/ND/NCE (Not below lower credit) in relevant discipline.
- Candidates who did not meet up with the 160 cut off point or who did not for sit for the 2019/2020 UTME can apply for our nine months Joint University Preliminary Examination Board (JUPEB)programme for admission into 200 level.
Contact us at:
Km 5. Ajebo Road, Abeokuta, Ogun State.
Follow us on www,facebook.com/chrislanduniversity
Call, 08132663928, 08023046920 and 07068476270
This sis all we have pertaining to Chrisland University Undergraduate Degree Programmes Admission Form for the 2019/2020 Academic Session, in case you have any question relating to this post indicate by Using the Comment Space Below.