Crawford University (CRU) Postgraduate Admission Form for the 2019/2020 Admission Session….see more Details Below.
Crawford University Postgraduate Admission Form for the 2019/2020 Admission Session | Check out the required qualification and basically the method of Application…all you need pertaining to Crawford University Postgraduate Admission Form is right here on this portal.. read carefully.
Important Tips to all Post graduate Form Aspirants
Table of Contents
As regards to the 2019 Crawford University postgraduate Admission form, there are lot of things you should take into consideration when applying for Crawford University postgraduate Admission form 2019.
Getting the right information at the right time is very important which means you need to be visiting Crawford University postgraduate Admission form Portal on a regular basis.
Take note of the following information if you wish to be successful in getting Crawford University postgraduate Admission form.
- Have all the necessary credentials.
- Use the School right Bank Details.
- Meet the Necessary Documents.
- Fill in the information needed and crosscheck it before submitting.
- login with your username and password to fill in the Application Forms:
- Transcript Request Form shall also be filled in addition to the forms listed in above.
- Print an Acknowledgement Slip and keep it safe. The slip will be needed during the collection of admission letter and during registration.
- Don’t pay anyone who claims he can help you get the Crawford University postgraduate Admission form.
General Requirements for Registration (Documents)
- Photocopies of credentials
- Birth Certificate/or Proof of Declaration of Age
- Eight (8) passport photographs
- University Admission letter
- Acceptance Fee (non-refundable) of N35,000.00 is payable to any of the under listed banks by fresh students only
- Convocation Fee of N30,000.00 is payable to any of the under listed banks by the graduating students only
Method of Payment:
Parents/Guardians/Students are advised to pay to any of the under listed banks through instant bank transfers or online payment on our website www.crawforduniversity.edu.ng
- Ecobank – 4052000497
- GTBank – 0051223406
- UBA – 1013638653
- Zenith Bank –1010785622
- Under no circumstances should cash be paid to any body for and or on behalf of Crawford University. Please ensure that the school fees are paid to any of the above designated bank accounts only.
Call an Enrolment Adviser:
We recommend that you have a chat with one of our Student Enrolment Advisers prior to applying for your chosen course. Throughout the entire enrolment process, you may always speak to the same dedicated person, so we can help determine if the course is the best fit for your career goals. Your Student Enrolment Advisor will also advise on any requirements prior to starting the application process.
Call us on +2348060896111 or +2348023003436 or +2348161809733
We’re available to chat at the following times:
- Monday to Tuesday: 9am – 5pm
- Wednesday to Thursday: 9am – 4pm
- Friday: 9am – 5pm.
Dean: Prof. James Samuel Oladunjoye Oludotun
Phone: +234 802 324 9540
Only students who are ready to humble themselves in the course of study are only those who comes out with flying colors.
Crawford University processes are all approved by NUC which is the National Universities Commission of Nigeria is a government commission promoting quality higher education in Nigeria .
Crawford University came along with the institution which was Least Expected to grant and fight for the future of student who value Knowledge, one of the things that set Crawford University Aside from other Universities is that the Institution is Based on Absolute Integrity.
I Hope the Article you Read make a little bit Sense you may be Interested to know more About Crawford University News then Bookmark This Page Or Drop your Email Address with us, we will give you Latest feed About Crawford University.