DELSU JUPEB Admission Form ♣ The Authorities of Delta State University (DELSU) has Released their 2020 Joint Universities Preliminary Examination Board JUPEB Admission Form for the 2019/2020 Academic Session…Are you Interested? Check the required qualifications and method of application below.
Delta State University JUPEB Admission Form
Table of Contents
It is advised that all students who are into studies and those who are about entering into it’s department are to key into the JUPEB Admission Form as regards to the information given …see the Delta State University JUPEB Admission Form and the associated documents Below.
Mode of Study: Direct contact at the JUPEB Study Centre, Delta State University, Abraka. Lectures are conducted from 8a.m. – 4p.m. Monday to Friday
DELSU JUPEB Admission Requirements.
Candidates seeking admission into the JUPEB Foundation Programmes must possess a minimum of five (5) credit passes in at least five (5) “O” Level subjects, including English Language and Mathematics at not more than 2 sittings in GCE, SSCE (WAEC, NECO, NABTEB). However, for Medicine & Surgery, Nursing, and Pharmacy the 5 O’ level credit must be at one sitting.
All the combinations are shown in the table meet the entry requirements for direct admission into Degree Programmes in the Delta State University and other JUPEB affiliate Universities which include, OAU, UNILAG, UNN, UYO, FUTA, FUNAAB, UNIPORT, FUPRE, UNICAL, LASU, FUTO, UNILORIN, UNIBEN, NDU, ESUT, ABUAD etc.
Duration of DELSU JUPEB Programme.
The duration of study is a minimum of one Academic Session of Two Semesters. Successful candidates are to be accommodated in the University Halls of resident in Site II, Abraka.
DELSU JUPEB Admission Subjects Combination.
The following subject combinations are available:
- Arts: English & Literary Studies Fine & Applied Arts Theatre Arts History & Inter. Studies Religious Studies and
- Management Sciences:Accounting Business AdministrationBanking & Finance, Marketing
- Social Sciences:Geography & Regional Planning Economics Political Science Mass Communication Sociology Psychology
- Law: Law
- Biological Sciences: Anatomy Botany Medicine & Surgery Nursing Pharmacy Medical Biochemistry Pharmacology & Therapeutics Physiology Biochemistry Tech (SLT) Biological Tech (SLT)Animal and Environmental Biology
- Physical Sciences/Engineering: Geology Industrial Chemistry Engineering (Civil, Electrical, Mechanical) Physics, Chemistry Mathematics *Computer Science
DELSU JUPEB Courses & Subjects Combination.
|FACULTY OF AGRICULTURE|
|i. Agric Economics
ii. Agric. Extension
iii. Crop and Soil Science
v. Animal Science
vi. Forestry and Wild Life
Biology, Chemistry & Physics
|FACULTY OF ARTS|
|i. English & Literary Studies
ii. Fine & Applied Arts
iv. History & Diplomacy
vii. Religious Studies
viii. Theatre Arts
|COLLEGE OF HEALTH SCIENCES|
ii. Medical Biochemistry
iv. Medical Lab. Science
|FACULTY OF PHARMACY|
|FACULTY OF ENGINEERING|
Mechanical Engineering Petroleum Engineering
|FACULTY OF LAW|
|FACULTY OF MANAGEMENT/SOCIAL SCIENCES|
Banking and Finance
Geography & Regional Planning
|FACULTY OF EDUCATION|
|i. Arts Education
ii. Social Science Education
iii. Science Education
iv. Education Foundations
v. Agricultural Education
vi. Business Education
vii. Home Economics Education
viii. Industrial Technology Education
ix. Library & Information Science
x. Health Education
xi. Human Kinetics Education
As in Arts
As in Science for Science Education
Education (Social Science)
As in Social Science
|FACULTY OF SCIENCE|
|Animal & Environmental Biology
How to Apply for DELSU JUPEB Admission Form.
Candidates are required to visit https://portal.delsu.edu.ng/ to generate a virtual PIN with N20,000 only payable at Unity Bank, UBA, Zenith Bank and Fidelity Bank. (Cost covers honoraria for centre facilitation, logistics for producing screening materials and security).
- Visit https://portal.delsu.edu.ng/.
- Click on Apply for Admission.
- Select Start button
- Click on JUPEB and complete the form with valid JAMB Registration
- Submit the form and generate PIN
- Print out the PIN generated
- Visit any of the specified banks for payment.
The application form must be correctly filled with all the required information including valid e-mail addresses and telephone numbers and recent red background coloured passport size photograph (scanned, not more than 3 months old passport). Webcam photograph is not acceptable.
Submit the online application form and print out a copy of the examination schedule.
- Fill your Bio-Data correctly as no complaint about wrong bio-data will be entertained after submission.
- Candidates who upload wrong bio-data will be disqualified and application fee forfeited.
- Only coloured print out will be accepted.
- Print at least 4 copies of the Delta State University online registration form with complete passport size photograph printed in colour.
- Candidates are to follow the application instruction very carefully and ensure they select the subject combinations relevant to their course of study.
Closing Date: 20th November, 2020.
Delta State University came along with the institution which was Least Expected to grant and fight for the future of student who value Knowledge, one of the things that set Delta State University Aside from other Universities is that the Institution is Based on Absolute Integrity.
Are you Interested to know more About Delta State University News then Bookmark This Page Or Drop your Email Address with us, we will give you Latest feed About Delta State University.