Federal College of Education Abeokuta (FCE Abeokuta ) New and current Academic Calendar for the 2020/2021 Academic Session for Fresh and Regular Students.
FCE Abeokuta New Academic Calendar ♠ The Authorities of Federal College of Education Abeokuta has again compiled the New and current Academic Calendar for the 2020/2021 Academic Session…This Awareness means that the Federal College of Education Abeokuta has readjusted the Federal College of Education Abeokuta Academic Calendar for the 2020/2021 Academic Session.
It is advised that all students who are into studies and those who are about entering into it’s department are to key into the New Academic Calendar as regards to the information given …see the Federal College of Education Abeokuta New Academic Calendar and the associated documents Below.
Federal College of Education Abeokuta New Academic Calendar
Table of Contents
Many years ago the Federal College of Education Abeokuta has delivered millions of students who have studied in the Institution based on the early learning of each student, and are always ready to carry each student along through the process of Studies. Federal College of Education Abeokuta Offers the best education courses and services to help enhance total quality Education for Students from Nigeria and Beyond, Thanks to the Federal College of Education Abeokuta which is one of the Best institutions in Nigeria that has a Total Quality Teachers/ Lecturers who has being Trained well for the total quality Education, in the Educational Sector and are always ready to flow along with Students who are only but Serious in the courses of Learning.
FCE Abeokuta Academic Calendar.
A. FIRST SEMESTER
- Monday 9 November, 2020 – Friday 20: Revision for Fest Semester 2019/2020 session November, 2020 Lectures
- Monday 16 November, 2020: Matriculation/Orientation
- Monday 23 November, 2020 – Friday 18TH Dec, 2020: First Semester Examination for 100 & 200 Levels for 2019/2020 Academic Session
- Monday 21 December, 2020 – Friday January, 2021: Marking.of examination Scripts, recording and submission of scores for first Semester 2019/2020 session
- Monday 11th January, 2021 – Wednesday 13th January, 2021: Departmental/school consideration of first semester Results for 2019/2020 Session.
- Monday 18th January, 2021-Friday 22 January, 2021: Moderation of 200L level scores tor First Semester Results of 2019/2020 Session by external examiners
- Monday 2nd January.2021-Friday 29 January, 2020: Inputting of First Semester 2019/2020 results by Schools
- Monday 1st February.2021- Friday 5 February, 2021: Computation of Results by ICT and Printing of draft summary of Results of First Semester 2019/2020 for Schools
- Monday 8th February, 2021 – Wednesday 10 February, 2021: Observation/Corrections of draft summary of First Semester 2019/2020 Results from ICT By Deans-/H0Ds.
- Monday 15th February 2021- Wednesday 17 February 2021: Board of Examiners Meeting to consider Firs Semester 2019/2020 Result
- Tuesday 23rd February, 2021 – Wednesday 24 February 2021: Academic Board Meeting to consider First Semester 2019/2020 Results
B. SECOND SEMESTER
- Monday 4 January, 2021 – Friday 26 March, 2021: Second Semester Lectures for al levels of Students for 2019/2020 session and Revision
- Monday 29 March, 2021- Friday 2nd April 2021: Revision for Second Semester 2019/2020 Lectures
- Monday 6th April 2021 – Monday 3rd May, 2021: Second Semester Examination for all levels of Students for 2019/2020 session
- October 2021 – December 2021: Acculturation Programs 2019/2020
- Monday 3 May. 2021 – Friday 20 August, 2021: SIWES
- Monday 13 September, 2021-Friday 26 November 2021: Teaching Practice Exercise for 2019/2020 session
- Monday 2nd May. 2021-Friday 14 May, 2021: Marking, Recording, and submission of Examination Scores for 2019/2020 session
- Monday 17th May 2021-Friday 21st May, 2021: Departmental/school consideration of Result of Examination scores for 2019/2020 Session
- Monday 24 May, 2021 – Friday 28 May 2021: Moderation of 200 and 300 Level Scores for Second Semester 2019/2020 Session by the external examiner;
- Monday 31st May, 2021 – Friday 4th June, 2021: Inputting of Second Semester 2019/2020 Results by Schools
- Monday 7th June, 2021 – Monday 11th June 2021: Computation of Results by ICT and Printing of draft summary of Second Semester 2019/2020 Results for Schools
- Monday 14th June. 2021 – Tuesday 15th June, 2021: Observations/corrections of draft summary of Second Semester 2019/2020 Results from ICT By Deans/HODs.
- Wednesday 16 June 2021 – Thursday 17 June, 2021: Board of Examiners meeting to consider Second Semester 2019/2020 Results
- Wednesday 23 June 2021- Thursday, 24 June 2021: Academic Board Meeting to consider Second Semester 2019/2020 Results
- Monday 24 May, 2021: First Semester 2020/2021 Academic Session commences
Only students who are ready to humble themselves in the course of study are only those who come out with flying colors.
Federal College of Education Abeokuta processes are all approved by NUC which is the National Universities Commission of Nigeria is a government commission promoting quality higher education in Nigeria .
Federal College of Education Abeokuta came along with the institution which was Least Expected to grant and fight for the future of student who value Knowledge, one of the things that set Federal College of Education Abeokuta Aside from other Universities is that the Institution is Based on Absolute Integrity.
Are you Interested to know more About Federal College of Education Abeokuta News then Bookmark This Page Or Drop your Email Address with us, we will give you Latest feed About Federal College of Education Abeokuta.