Federal University Gusau, FUGUS New and current Academic Calendar for the 2020/2021 Academic Session for New and Regular Students.
The institution “Federal University Gusau, FUGUS “ has Listed out the New and current Academic Calendar for the 2020/2021 academic session, this is to say that Federal University Gusau Academic calendar has been restructured by the management of Federal University Gusau, FUGUS all New and regular Students, studying in Federal University Gusau are to key into this New and Current Academic Calendar… FUGUS Aspirants are to see more Details Below.
FUGUS Academic Calendar.
Table of Contents
- Sunday 1st December, 2019 – Resumption
- Monday 2nd December, 2019 to Sunday 14 December, 2019 – Returning and Fresh Students Registration (2-week)
- Monday 16th December, 2019 to Saturday 8th February, 2020 – Lectures (8-weeks)
- Monday 10th February to Saturday, 15th February, 2020 – Mid-Semester Break (1-week)
- Monday 17th February to Saturday 4th April, 2020 – Lectures (17-Weeks)
- Monday 30th, March, 2020 to Friday 3rd April, 2020 – Submission and Release of Continuous Assessment Result (1-Week)
- Monday 6th April to Saturday 25th April, 2020 – Examination and Marking (3-weeks)
- Monday 27th April, 2020 – Sunday 10th May, 2020 – First semester Break (12-Weeks)
- Monday 27. Apil, 2020 – Saturday 2nd May, 2020 – Compilation of Results by Departments (1-Week )
- Monday 4th May, 2020 to Saturday 9th May, 2020 – Consideration of Results by Faculty Board (1-week)
- Thursday 21st May, 2020 – Approval of Results by Senate
- Monday 17th February, 2020 to Monday 24th February. 2020 (1-Week) ADD/DROP
- Monday 11th May, 2020 to Saturday 4th Jul,. 2020 – Lectures (8-Weeks)
- Monday 6th July, 2020 to Sunday 12th July, 2020 – Mid-Semester Break (1-Week )
- Monday 13th July, 2020 to Saturday 29th August. 2020 – Lectures (7-Weeks)
- Monday 24th August, 2020 to Friday 28th August, 2020 – Submission and Release of Continuous Assessment Results (1- week)
- Monday 31st August, 2020 to Saturday 19th September, 2020 – Examination and Marking (3-Weeks)
- Monday 21st September, 2020 to Sunday 25th October, 2020 – End of Session Break (5-Weeks)
- Monday 14th September, 2020 Friday 18th September, 2020 – Compilation of Results by Departments (1-Week )
- Monday 21st September, 2020 to Friday 25th September, 2020 – Consideration of Results by Faculty Boards (1-Week)
- Thursday 8th October, 2020 – Approval of Results by Senate
- Monday 20th July, 2020 to Monday 27th July, 2020 1-Week ADD/DROP
Lastly Federal University Gusau, FUGUS is one of the best institutions in Nigeria Which Offers the best education courses and services to help enhance total quality Education for Students from Nigeria and Beyond, Federal University Gusau, FUGUS has a Total Quality Teachers/ Lecturers who has being Trained well for the total quality Education, in the Educational Sector and are always ready to flow along with Students who are only but Serious in the courses of Learning.
FUGUS Pre-Degree Academic Calendar.
All pre-degree students of the university are hereby informed that academic activities for the 2019/2020 academic session will run as follows;
- Lecture continues (virtual) ›› Mon 211st Sept – Fri. 2nd Oct, 2020
- Revision ›› Mon 5th Oct, 2020 – Fri 9th Oct 2020
- First Assessment Test ›› Mon 12th Oct 2020 – Tue 13th Oct 2020
- Marking of the first assessment ›› Wed 14th Oct 2020 – Fri 16th Oct 2020
- Lecture continues ›› Mon 19th Oct 2020 – Fri 4th Dec 2020
- Second assessement Test ›› Mon 7th Dec, 2020 – Tue 8th Dec, 2020
- Final Revision ›› Wed 9th Dec 2020 – Thur 11th Dec. 2020
- Final Examination ›› Mon 14th Dec. 2020 – Thur 17th Dec 2020
- Marking, Compilation of Results ›› Fri 18th De, 2020 – Tue 29th Dec 2020
- Board Meeting for approval of result and placement ›› Wed 30th Dec 2020
Federal University Gusau, FUGUS came along with the institution which was Least Expected to grant and fight for the future of a student who values Knowledge, one of the things that set Federal University Gusau, FUGUS Aside from other Universities is that the Institution is Based on Absolute Integrity.