IAUE Direct Entry Screening Form ♦ The Ignatius Ajuru University of Education (IAUE) Direct Entry Screening Form for 2020 Is Now on Sale…All Direct Entry Aspirants are to purchase the forms…see more details Below.
IAUE Direct Entry Screening Form
Table of Contents
This is to invite all direct-entry candidates of the Ignatius Ajuru University of Education for 2020/2021 admission to a screening exercise scheduled to run from Monday, July 30, 2018, to Wednesday, August 15, 2018, at the University Auditorium, main campus, Rumuolumeni, Port Harcourt at 8 A.M. prompt.
PLEASE NOTE: Admission is free. If anyone demands for a bribe, please send a text to 08033410255. Parents, guardians, well-wishers and other unauthorized persons are not allowed at the screening centre during the screening exercise. For other enquiries, please call GSM number 08037248152.
How to Apply for IAUE Direct Entry Screening.
Payment for registration and IAUE Direct Entry screening will be online via ATM Card or bank after generation of an invoice at the University website (www.iauoe.edu.ng) as listed below. The cost of screening is two thousand naira (N2, 000).
Candidates are expected to register for the 2020/2021 Screening exercise online as follows:
- Visit the University Website iauoe.edu.ng.
- On ADMISSION Menu, click on “2020/2021 UTME/DE Screening.
- On the page that appears, click on “Register for 2020/2021 Session UTME Screening”.
- A page appears; enter your JAMB Reg. No. and Click Register.
- If you are a FIRST CHOICE candidate:
- Your details will appear.
- Click on Confirm to confirm your details.
- Enter your Phone No and E-mail & click on submit.
- An SMS and E-mail containing your logon details will be sent to you. Your logon details will also be displayed on the page for you to copy and take note of.
- If you are NOT a FIRST CHOICE candidate:
- Click on UTME Registration button, a form will appear.
- Fill the form completely and click on submit.
- An SMS and E-mail containing your login details will be sent to you. Your login details will also be displayed on the page for you to copy and take note of.
NB: Following instruction 6 above, remember to effect a change of institution to Ignatius Ajuru University of Education from JAMB Portal.
- Click on Login and enter your username and password sent to your email/phone.
- You will be prompted to change your password. Save your new password.
- From the menu on the left, click on Pay Screening Fees.
- Click on Pay for UTME Registration button and then click on Generate Invoice below.
- Confirm your Invoice and click on Proceed to Pay. Print your invoice.
- You may pay with ATM Card or proceed to Bank with your Invoice to pay.
- After successful payment, click on Update Personal Data menu on the left. UPDATE ALL FIELDS on your registration form and submit.
- Print your Registration Slip and log out.
- All candidates are required to collect the result verification form from the admissions office after online registration.
IAUE Direct Entry Screening Schedule: to be announced later.
IAUE Direct Entry Screening Requirements.
Candidates are to come to the screening centre with the following:
- O’level certificates (WAEC/NECO/NABTEB or its equivalents).
- Minimum of Credit/Merit in National Diploma , NCE, IJMB, JUPEB or its equivalent in relevant studies area from recognized tertiary institutions
- Print-out of the online registration and JAMB original slip.
- Two passport photographs
- Birth certificate/Age declaration
- Local Government Identification letter
6th September, 2020.