Federal Polytechnic, Idah Idahpoly New Academic Calendar for the 2020/2021 Academic Session for New and Regular Students.
Idahpoly New Academic Calendar ♠ The Federal Polytechnic, Idah (Idahpoly) management has released the New and current Academic Calendar for the 2020/2021 Academic Session, the Institution “Federal Polytechnic, Idah” which as compiled the current Academic Calendar 2019 for the benefit of its candidates has advised that all students who are into studies and those who are about entering into its department are to key into the New Academic Calendar as regards to the information given…see the Federal Polytechnic, Idah New Academic Calendar and the associated documents Below.
Federal Polytechnic Idah Academic Calendar.
- Arrival of Students – 10/10/2020
- Commencement of Lectures – 12/10/2020
- Submission of First Continous Assessment Scores for SIWES Students – 16/10/2020
- Submission of Second Continous Assessment Scores for all Students Excluding SIWES Students – 30/10/2020
- Submission of Second Continous Assessment Scores for SIWES Students – 16/11/2020
- First Semester Main/Carryover Examinations for all Students – 23/11 to 5/12/2020
- Arrival of all Students for Second Semester – 7/12/2020
- Course Registration for all Students – 7th 11/12/2020
- Commencement of Lectures – 14/12/2020
- School Boards Meet to Consider First Semester Main/Carryover Examination Results – 5th to 6/1/2021
- Academic Board Meets to Consider First Semester Main/Carryover Examination Results – 7th to 8/1/2021
- Submission of Second Semester First Continuous Assessment Scores – 15/1/2021
- Submission of Second Continuous Assessment Scores – 12/2/2021
- Elections into all Registered Unions/Associations of Students Bodies – 18 to 19/2/2021
- Students Union Government Election Manifesto Day (Lecture Free) – 26/2/2021
- Students Union Government Election – 27/2/2021
- Second Semester Main/Carryover Examinations – 8 to 20/3/2021
- Commencement of SIWES – 22/3/2021
- School Boards Meet to Consider Second Semester Main/Carryover Examination Results – 20th to 21/4/2021
- Academic Board Meets to Consider Second Semester Main/Carryover Examination Results – 22 to 23/4/2021
According to analysis, the Federal Polytechnic Idah Offers the best education courses and services to help enhance total quality Education for Students from Nigeria and Beyond, Thanks to the Federal Polytechnic Idah which is one of the best institutions in Nigeria that has a Total Quality Teachers/ Lecturers who has being Trained well for the total quality Education, in the Educational Sector and are always ready to flow along with Students who are only but Serious in the courses of Learning.
Federal Polytechnic Idah came along with the institution which was Least Expected to grant and fight for the future of students who value Knowledge, one of the things that set Federal Polytechnic Idah Aside from other Universities is that the Institution is Based on Absolute Integrity.
Are you Interested to know more About Federal Polytechnic Idah News then Bookmark This Page Or Drop your Email Address with us, we will give you Latest feed AboutFederal Polytechnic Idah.