Ladoke Akintola University of Technology (LAUTECH) Postgraduate Admission Form for the 2020/2021 Admission Session….see more Details Below.
LAUTECH Postgraduate Admission Form for the 2020/2021 Admission Session | Check out the required qualification and basically the method of Application…all you need pertaining to Ladoke Akintola University of Technology Postgraduate Admission Form is right here on this portal.. read carefully.
Important Tips to all Postgraduate Form Aspirants
Table of Contents
As regards to the 2020 Ladoke Akintola University of Technology postgraduate Admission form, there are a lot of things you should take into consideration when applying for Ladoke Akintola University of Technology postgraduate Admission form 2020.
Getting the right information at the right time is very important which means you need to be visiting Ladoke Akintola University of Technology postgraduate Admission form Portal on a regular basis.
Take note of the following information if you wish to be successful in getting Ladoke Akintola University of Technology Postgraduate Admission form.
- Have all the necessary credentials.
- Use the School right Bank Details.
- Meet the Necessary Documents.
- Fill in the information needed and crosscheck it before submitting.
- login with your username and password to fill in the Application Forms:
- Transcript Request Form shall also be filled in addition to the forms listed in above.
- Print an Acknowledgement Slip and keep it safe. The slip will be needed during the collection of admission letter and during registration.
- Don’t pay anyone who claims he can help you get the Ladoke Akintola University of Technology postgraduate Admission form.
LAUTECH Postgraduate Admission Requirements.
In addition to departmental and UME requirements, Candidates must also possess the qualifications specified hereunder:
- Postgraduate Diploma Programme: For Postgraduate Diploma, Candidates must possess Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech), Bachelor of Science (B.Sc), Bachelor of Engineering (B.Eng) or Bachelor of Arts (B.A) degree with at least 3rd class in relevant disciplines or Higher National Diploma Certificate (HND) in relevant disciplines with at least lower credit pass. Candidate with MB, BS and DVM may be considered for Postgraduate Diploma in Biochemistry.
- M.Tech/M.Sc Programme: Candidates must possess Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech), Bachelor of Science (B.Sc), Bachelor of Engineering (B.Eng) or Bachelor of Arts (B.A), Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Science (BMLS) degree with at least Second Class Honours in relevant discipline. Also candidates with Bachelor of Pharmacy (B.Pharm). Holders of PGD in relevant disciplines must have a minimum score of 60% for M.Tech/M.Sc Programme.
- For admission to the Phil and PhD programmes, candidates must have a minimum score of 50% and 60% respectively in the Master Degree. Applicants for Ph.D may be required to commence with M.Phil/Ph.D where appropriate.
Duration of LAUTECH Full-Time Postgraduate Programmes.
- Postgraduate Diploma – Minimum of two (2) semesters
- Master – Minimum of three (3) semesters
- Phil – Minimum of three (3) semesters
- PhD – Minimum of six (6) semesters
Duration of LAUTECH Part-Time Postgraduate Programmes.
- Postgraduate Diploma – Minimum of three (3) semesters
- Master – Minimum of six (6) semesters
- Phil – Minimum of six (6) semesters
- PhD – Minimum of eight (8) semesters
How to Apply for LAUTECH Postgraduate Admission Form.
Form Fee: N10,000.
Payment Method: Payments will be made using INTERSWITCH ENABLED DEBIT Cards (ATM Cards) e.g (VERVE CARDS, MASTER CARDS etc).
Application Website:- www.pgschool.lautech.edu.ng/application for Regular or full time applicants and https://pgschool.lautech.edu.ng/ptapplication/ for part-time applicants.. Complete the form and print.
Closing Date: Printed Application Form with photocopies of Certificates/Diplomas including ‘O Level and NYSC Certificate, Transcript and other relevant documents should reach The Secretary, Postgraduate School, LAUTECH, Ogbomoso not later than six weeks from the date of publication.
Only students who are ready to humble themselves in the course of study are only those who comes out with flying colors.
Ladoke Akintola University of Technology processes are all approved by NUC which is the National Universities Commission of Nigeria is a government commission promoting quality higher education in Nigeria.
The Ladoke Akintola University of Technology came along with the institution which was Least Expected to grant and fight for the future of student who value Knowledge, one of the things that set the Ladoke Akintola University of Technology Aside from other Universities is that the Institution is Based on Absolute Integrity.
Are you Interested to know more About the Ladoke Akintola University of Technology News then Bookmark This Page Or Drop your Email Address with us, we will give you Latest feed About Ladoke Akintola University of Technology?