NDU Pre-Degree JUPEB Admission Form ♠ The Management of Niger Delta University (NDU) has start selling her Joint Unversities Preliminary Examination Board Admission Form for the 2020/2021 Academic Session.—- All Niger Delta University University JUPEB Admission Form Aspirants are to see the required qualification and method of application.
Niger Delta University JUPEB Admission Form
Table of Contents
This great privilege is coming for all aspirants of Niger Delta University Aspirants —- after you must have complete the Niger Delta University Joint Unversities Preliminary Examination Board (JUPEB) Admission Form at-least for one year degree programme —- you can then make use of your certificate to legally gain Direct Entry admission into 200 level degree offered in Niger Delta University and also other Joint Unversities Preliminary Examination Board (JUPEB) affiliated institution in Nigeria and Beyond..please the required qualification and method of application Below,
The Programme leads to the award of the Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB) Certificates which enables candidates to gain Direct Entry Admission into 200 level of the degrees offered by the Niger Delta University and other JUPEB affiliated Universities in Nigeria and universities abroad. The JUPEB Certificate is equivalent to the Advance Level GCE or the Old Higher School Certificates (HSC) or IJMB.
Niger Delta University JUPEB Admission Form
For admission into the Niger Delta University and other JUPEB affiliate institutions, each candidate, in addition to passing the prescribed JUPEB examination for issuing the Direct Entry Certificates, must satisfy all admission requirements prescribed by Departments and Faculties of choice.
NDU JUPEB Available Programmes.
The following Faculties and Departments are available.
- FACULTY OF AGRICULTURE:
- Department of Economics, Extension and Rural Sociology
- Department of Crop and Soil Science
- Department of Fisheries and Aquatic Studies
- Department of Animal Science
- FACULTY OF ARTS:
- Department of English and Literary Studies
- Department of History and Diplomacy
- Department of Theatre Arts
- Department of Philosophy
- Department of Religious Studies
- FACULTY OF BASIC MEDICAL SCIENCES:
- Department of Biochemistry
- Department of Medicine
- Department of Medical Laboratory Science
- FACULTY OF EDUCATION:
- Department of Arts Educational
- Department of Science Education
- Department of Social Science Education
- Department of Educational Foundations
- Department of Vocational/Industrial Technology
- FACULTY OF ENGINEERING:
- Department of Agricultural/Environmental Engineering
- Department of Chemical Engineering
- Department of Civil Engineering/Hydrology
- Department of Electrical/Electronics Engineering
- Department of Mechanical/Marine Engineering
- Department of Petroleum Engineering
- FACULTY OF LAW:
- FACULTY OF MANAGEMENT SCIENCES:
- Department of Finance & Accountancy:
- Banking & Finance
- Department of Business Administration
- Department of Office Information Management
- FACULTY OF NURSING:
- FACULTY OF PHARMACY:
- FACULTY OF SCIENCE:
- Department of Biological Science
- Department of Mathematics/Computer Science
- Department of Geology
- Department of Pure and Applied Chemistry
- FACULTY OF SOCIAL SCIENCES:
- Department of Economics
- Department of Geography/Environmental Management
- Department of Political Science
- Department of Sociology
All the combinations above meet the entry requirement for direct admission to Degree Programmes in the Niger Delta University and other JUPEB affiliate Universities.
NDU JUPEB Admission Requirements & Duration.
- Candidates seeking admission into the JUPEB Predegree Programmes must possess a minimum of 5 credit passes in at least Five (5) subjects at “O” Level, including English Language and Mathematics at not more than 2 sittings in the GCE, SSCE (WAEC, NECO, NABTEB).
- The duration of the study is a minimum of one Academic Session of two Semesters. It is strictly a non-residential programme.
How to Apply for NDU JUPEB Admission Form.
Registration will start from Friday, July 10 – Monday, November 30, 2020. The Registration Process is as follows:
- Visit http://spsp.ndu.edu.ng/.
- Click on Buy EPin to purchase your NDU JUPEB Application EPin (N16,000:00) online using your Bank Debit/Credit Card.
- Fill the application form with the EPin purchased (generated, sent to your email and phone number) and apply for admission.
- Submit a copy of your completed application form to the office of School of Pre-degree and Basic Studies. ICT building. new site. NDU..
For further information: Contact us @ email@example.com, 2348054555194 or whatsapp 08036575692
Closing date for the submission of forms is 30th November, 2020.
Niger Delta University Education processes are all approved by NUC which is the National Universities Commission of Nigeria is a government commission promoting quality higher education in Nigeria .
Niger Delta University came along with the institution which was Least Expected to grant and fight for the future of student who value Knowledge, one of the things that set Niger Delta University Aside from other Universities is that the Institution is Based on Absolute Integrity.
Are you Interested to know more About Niger Delta University News then Bookmark This Page Or Drop your Email Address with us, we will give you Latest feed About Niger Delta University.