The Paul University, Awka (PUA) wishes to inform the GENERAL PUBLIC that PUA has currently Release the amount payable as school fees for the 2019/2020 academic session. Aspirants are advised to carefully Review the Paul University, Awka school fees for the 2019/2020 academic session. All New and Regular students are now Allowed to Review their fixed school fees.
Table of Contents
Compiling the Paul University, Awka school fees information has not being so easy and we have bring out the best procedures by which candidates can check their school fees...If you are making use of PC or a Smartphone to get Access your PUA school fees, just Stay online and follow the Guideline Below:
|1||Acceptance fee (First year students only)||20,000|
|2||Portal Access Fee (Yearly)||2,000|
|5||Tuition and other fees||260,000|
- The University does NOT charge any other fees outside the amounts listed above.
- Faculty fees, Departmental fees, Library fees, Laboratory fees, Accreditation fees, NYSC Mobilization fees e.t.c. are currently not charged in Paul University.
- Daily transportation costs are not incurred since library, laboratories and lecture halls are within walking distance.
- Students are not forced to purchase handouts, monographs and books in Paul University; necessary books are sold in the University’s Bookshop at controlled prices.
- All fees are payable to the University through either of the under-listed banks:
Zenith Bank Plc
Name: Paul University, Awka Number: 1012421366
Access Bank Plc
Name: Paul University, Awka Number: 0019935560
Fees are payable in two equal installments
We advise all student to be more careful when paying for any tuition fee, avoid paying to the wrong hands in order not be loose your Admission.
Are you Interested to know more About Paul University, Awka News then Bookmark This Page Or Drop your Email Address with us, we will give you Latest feed About Paul University, Awka.