Port Harcourt Poly Diploma Form ♠ The Polytechnic called Captain Elechi Poly which was Formerly known as (Port Harcourt Polytechnic) has Open Application into it’s Diploma Programmes, This is to say that the Port Harcourt Polytechnic Diploma Admission Form for the 2020/2021 Academic Session Is Out and on Sale…Aspirants are to see the Necessary qualifications And method of Application Below.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the under listed Diploma and Professional Diploma Programmes of Captain Elechi Amadi Polytechnic for the 2020/2021 Academic Year.
Port Harcourt Polytechnic Diploma & Professional Diploma Courses and Requirements.
Table of Contents
INSTITUTE OF LEGAL AND GLOBAL STUDIES | Full-Time | Two (2) years (Diploma).
GENERAL ENTRY REQUIREMENTS: Applicants must possess five (5) Credit passes in GCE ‘O’ Level or SSCE or WAEC or NECO or NTC or NABTEB or its equivalent at not more than two sittings including English Language and Mathematics and any three (3) subjects relevant to area or discipline of choice one of which must be Literature in English.
PROFESSIONAL DIPLOMA PROGRAMMES | Part-Time | Six (6) Months.
- Professional Diploma in Safety and Security Management
- Professional Diploma in Occupational Health and Environmental Risk Management
GENERAL ENTRY REQUIREMENTS: Applicants must possess GCE ‘O’ Level or SSCE or WAEC or NECO or NTC or NABTEB or its equivalent with three (3) credit passes at not more than two (2) sittings, including English Language and Mathematics and any Arts or Science subjects relevant to area of discipline of choice.
How to Apply for Port Harcourt Polytechnic Diploma & Professional Diploma Admission Form.
- Applications for all programmes should be carried out online through the Polytechnic’s Website www.portharcourtpoly.edu.ng or http://ecampus.portharcourtpoly.edu.ng .
- Application Form costs Twelve Thousand Naira (N12, 000.00) only. All applicants are required to pay additional Two Thousand Five Hundred Naira (N2, 500.00) only and Three Hundred Naira (N300.00) only as portal and bank charges respectively.
- All interested candidates are expected to apply online by logging into the Polytechnic’s portal: portharcourtpoly.edu.ng or http://ecampus.portharcourtpoly.edu.ng to make an e-payment. Candidates can make the e-payment by either generating a transaction ID for the fee online and then proceed to any of the designated Banks (Zenith Bank, First Bank, UBA, Fidelity Bank, Sterling Bank, FCMB and Union Bank) to pay, using the Pay Direct option or with an Interswitch enabled Verve or Master Card.
- Please note that all Applicants are required to submit their Application Receipts to the Bursary Department for verification before proceeding to the Admissions Office for submission.
- All Completed online forms must be printed and submitted to the Admissions Office with Confirmed Application Receipts and other supporting documents/credentials not later than 31stAugust, 2019.
- All interested applicants should visit the Captain Elechi Amadi Polytechnic website: portharcourtpoly.edu.ng or http://ecampus.portharcourtpoly.edu.ng for further details.
For more enquiries call: (08104832182, 09060362075, 09060339854)
Port Harcourt Polytechnic came along with the institution which was Least Expected to grant and fight for the future of student who value Knowledge, one of the things that set Port Harcourt Polytechnic Aside from other Universities is that the Institution is Based on Absolute Integrity.
Are you Interested to know more About Port Harcourt Polytechnic News then Bookmark This Page Or Drop your Email Address with us, we will give you Latest feed About Port Harcourt Polytechnic.