PTI Effurun Post UTME Screening Form ↔ The Petroleum Training Institute (PTI), Effurun Post UTME Admission Form for the 2020/2021 academic session and how to apply online…More details are written below.
The Petroleum Training Institute (PTI), Effurun Post UTME Admission Form for the 2020/2021 academic session is Out 1st or second choice candidates who seek for Petroleum Training Institute Admission should see requirements, Application Process and be Ready for the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Petroleum Training Institute (PTI), Effurun National Diploma (ND) FUll-Time programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
PTI Post UTME Eligibility.
Table of Contents
- All candidates who chose PETROLEUM TRAINING INSTITUTE, EFFURUN as their first choice of Institution and scored 120 and above can apply for the 2020/2021 Post UTME Screening exercise.
- All candidates who did not choose PETROLEUM TRAINING INSTITUTE, EFFURUN as their first choice of Institution and scored 120 or above, and are willing to change their first choice to PTI before the screening date can also apply for the 2020/2021 Post UTME screening exercise.
PTI ND Courses.
The following programmes are available National Diploma (ND) levels.
- Petroleum Engineering Technology
- Welding and Fabrication Engineering Technology
- Industrial Safety and Environmental Technology
- Petroleum and Gas Processing Engineering Technology
- Mechanical Engineering Technology
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering Technology
- Science Laboratory Technology
- Mineral and Petroleum Resources Engineering Technology
- Petroleum Marketing and Business Studies
- Computer Science and Information Technology
How to Apply for PTI Post UTME Form.
On-line application will start from Wednesday 24th June, 2020.
The application fee for the Post UTME admission form is N2,000.00 and the procedure for payment is as stated below:
- Visit www.pti.edu.ng
- Click on ‘’Admission Menu’’ and Click post APPLY FOR UTME
- Fill in the on-line ”sign on page’’ and click on “click Here to sign up” at the bottom of the page ( Note: write down the username and password for subsequent use and click on submit)
- This will take you to the Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) Page where you will generate The RRR Code.
- Print the RRR code page and take it to any bank for payment. Make sure you keep the RRR print out.
- After the payment of 2000 naira which is the cost of each application form, return to the PTI website (www.pti.edu.ng) and click on “Return to My Application” “under Admission menu”.
- Enter your username and password and click Login.
- Fill in the online post UTME screening form which will be presented at the Examination /Interview center along with your RRR code print out, JAMB result and O’level result.
Candidates must enter their correct JAMB registration number, valid mobile phone number and e-mail address with which the Institute will communicate with candidates.
Candidates should note that inconsistency in names, picture on photo cards, O’level certificates, UTME results and other registration documents will not be acceptable to the Institute and may lead to disqualification of defaulting candidates.
PTI Post UTME Screening Exercise.
This is to inform all candidates that the post UTME screening exercise for 2020/2021 Academic Session has been rescheduled as follows:
Date: Saturday, 19th September 2020.
Time: 12.00pm – 3.00pm.
“Supplementary examinations to be scheduled on the 21st of November only for those that may have missed out on the first schedule as a result of their involvement with WAEC and NECO examinations. Doubletake of the examinations is highly prohibited”
Candidates should note that the screening exercise shall be done online and are advised to adhere strictly to the date and time allotted for it as there would be no rescheduled exams for any candidates that missed the exercise.
Candidates should also note that taking the test on a GSM phone or its hotspot is not advisable as incoming calls may cause serious obstruction.
Candidates are advised to ensure that they have good Internet connectivity before the scheduled time for their screening test.
The application portal will be closed on the 18th of November, 2020 and any applications after the deadline would not be scheduled for the screening exercise.
Candidates are advised to always check the website for any update before the scheduled date of the screening exercise.
Candidates are strictly advised to stay at their various locations to take the examinations and not be around the PTI premise as the examinations has been scheduled to hold online.
The link to login for the examination would be made available on the PORTAL menu and would read 2020 POST UMTE EXAMS. Candidates shall use their application number as login id and password eg PTI/UTME/0000XX/20 for both User login and Password.
NOTE THE FOLLOWING
- If the portal rejects your USER NAME and PASSWORD in your attempt to login again after payment, then send e-mail to email@example.com stating your RRR code. Or use the Re-query at the bottom of the page.
- Candidates are advised to read the instructions on the front page of the website before completing the form.
- Each Candidate must confirm his/her JAMB registration number and email address at the point of application, as there will be no result for wrong JAMB registration number/email address and other errors made by any applicant at the point of application.
- Every information required for the filling of the Post UTME application form will be obtained in the Institute’s website; pti.edu.ng.
For technical support, send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 08037234529, 08065967052, 08058431017, and 08092138480.
Deadline: Not Specified.