RUGIPO ND Part-Time Form ♠ The Rufus Giwa Polytechnic Owo (RUGIPO) has start selling Admission Forms for National Diploma ND Part-Time Programmes Admission Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session.…all aspirants are to see requirements and method of application Below.
Rufus Giwa Poly ND Part-Time Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
Table of Contents
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the following National Diploma (ND) Part-Time Programmes for the 2020/2021 Academic Session. at Rufus Giwa Polytechnic, Owo (RUGIPO).
Rufus Giwa Poly ND Part-Time Courses, Duration and Requirements.
- Business Admin. & Management
- Banking and Finance
- Office Technology & Management
- Hospitality Management Technology
- Agricultural and Bio-Environmental Engineering Technology
- Electrical/Electronics Technology
- Mechanical Engineering Technology
- Civil Engineering Technology
- Architectural Technology
- Building Technology
- Estate Management
- Urban & Regional Planning
- Science Laboratory Technology
- Food Science Technology
- Mass Communication
- Computer Engineering Technology
- Computer Science
- Public Administration
- Quantity Surveying
Duration: 3 Sessions.
- The requirements for these courses are the same as for JAMB ND requirements.
- ADMISSION WITH DEFICIENCY IS NOW AVAILABLE FOR ALL NATIONAL DIPLOMA PROGRAMMES.
- IMPORTANT NOTICE: KINDLY NOTE THAT ADMISSION INTO PART TIME PROGRAMMES FOR THE 2019/2020 ACADEMIC SESSION IS NOW AVAILABLE IN OWO, IKARE, IFON, AKURE, ONDO, ORE AND OKITIPUPA.
- All Part-Time candidates are to register with JAMB and use their JAMB Registration number for the application into the Polytechnic.
How to Apply for Rufus Giwa Poly ND Part-Time Admission Form.
All interested candidates are enjoined to visit the Portal of the Polytechnic sf.ruaipo.edu.ng and register on-line after paying Ten thousand, five hundred naira (N10,500) through Unified Payment Using ATM Card or any Commercial Bank in the country to access the website.
For further enquiries, contact the following hotlines: 09039676496, 07067802143 on Mondays – Fridays between the hours of 8.00 a.m. and 4.00 p.m.