The International Relations, Partnerships and Prospects (IRPP) Office, University of Lagos (UNILAG) has announced the 2021 edition of the Brand Manager Gbemi Abudu (BMGA) Fellows Programme to all interested young women of the University.
This Fellows Programme is specially designed for young women in the following countries of Africa:
The Program is a six-month online blended program that provides young women with access to knowledge and resources required to gain fundamental employability skills that strengthen their marketability for a successful career in the 21st Century.
Participants will gain access to:
1. FREE TUITION through scholarships provided by Giants of Africa (GOA)
2. Classes taught by experts and professors from renowned universities
3. Mentorship from graduate students in top global universities
4. Executive One-on-One coaching
5. Webinars with Global Leaders
6. Opportunities for networking and collaborating with participants from six (6) African countries.
Upon graduation, BMGA Fellows are inducted into an active Alumni network and attend periodic meet-ups to discuss pertinent issues within their industries and share inspiring solutions.
Application Deadline is 11:59 p.m. (GMT +1), Sunday, April 18, 2021.
To apply, visit: http://bit.ly/BMGAp2021
For further information, visit: https://bmgaenterprise.com/bmgafellowsprogram/