All newly admitted Part-Time candidates are hereby informed that the registration for the 2020/2021 academic session has commenced.
In view of the Corona Virus (COVID=19) pandemic, the registration process has been modified to allow all newly admitted Part-Time candidates to conclude the online registration process to enable them to pay school fees and access the Students Portal in order to see the course materials from the lecturers and commence learning.
Follow the following steps to to register:
- Admitted candidates are to pay the acceptance fee.
- Upload the required documents for screening on the applicant portal on https://portal.yabatech.edu.ng/portal/
- After the document upload, candidates are to click on “submit for pending screening”.
- Click on payment of school fee and pay fee accordingly
- Generate the matriculation number on the applicant portal.
- Re-login to the “student portal” to process course registration.
- Step 7: Access course materials for the registered courses.
DEADLINE FRIDAY, 16TH APRIL,2021