Yobe State University YSU Postgraduate Admission Form for the 2020/2021 Admission Session….see more Details Below.
YSU Postgraduate Admission Form for the 2020/2021 Admission Session | Check out the required qualification and basically the method of Application…all you need pertaining to Yobe State University Postgraduate Admission Form is right here on this portal.. read carefully.
Important Tips to all Post graduate Form Aspirants
Table of Contents
As regards to the 2019 Yobe State University postgraduate Admission form, there are lot of things you should take into consideration when applying for Yobe State University postgraduate Admission form 2020.
Getting the right information at the right time is very important which means you need to be visiting Yobe State University postgraduate Admission form Portal on a regular basis.
Take note of the following information if you wish to be successful in getting Yobe State University postgraduate Admission form.
- Have all the necessary credentials.
- Use the School right Bank Details.
- Meet the Necessary Documents.
- Fill in the information needed and crosscheck it before submitting.
- login with your username and password to fill in the Application Forms:
- Transcript Request Form shall also be filled in addition to the forms listed in above.
- Print an Acknowledgement Slip and keep it safe. The slip will be needed during the collection of admission letter and during registration.
- Don’t pay anyone who claims he can help you get the Yobe State University postgraduate Admission form.
YSU Postgraduate Admission Entry Requirements.
General Ordinary Level Requirements For All Postgraduate Programmes Admission
All Candidates applying for Postgraduate Programmes MUST have five O/Level Credit Passes including English Language, Mathematics and three other Departmental relevant subjects.
Master’s Degree (M. A., M. Ed., and M.Sc.)
- Holders of First Degree in relevant subject with a minimum of Second Class (Lower Division) with CGPA 0/5.0 from Yobe State University, Damaturu or any other University recognized by the Senate of this University.
- A candidate with at least a Third Class Degree or HND and Postgraduate Diploma (PGD) with Lower Credit-CGPA 0/5.0 from Yobe State University or any other recognised University may be considered for admission
Doctor of Philosophy Degree (Ph.D.)
- Candidates with Bachelors degree from Yobe State University or any other recognised University must obtain a minimum of Second Class (Lower Division) with a CGPA of 0/5.0.
- Candidates must have Academic Master’s Degree in the relevant subject with ‘B’ Average Grade (60%) in addition to his/her First Degree from Yobe State University, or any other University recognized by the Senate of this University.
- Candidates must demonstrate adequate intellectual capacity, maturity and effective decision making and problem solving potentials.
Postgraduate Diploma (PGD)
- A First Degree not lower than Second Class (Lower Division) in the relevant subject from Yobe State University or any other University recognised by the Senate of this University.
- Higher National Diploma (HND) with a minimum of Lower Credit (CGPA of 0/5.0) or HND at Credit Level with any other recognised professional qualification in the relevant subject.
- Candidates with Third Class Degree may be considered for admission in their areas of specialisation or other areas for the purpose of conversion.
How to Apply for YSU Postgraduate Admission Form.
- Application Forms are obtainable Online @ pgschool.ysu.edu.ng on payment of N 10,000.00 for the purchase of Scratch Card at ZENITH BANK, PLC into this Account Number- 1015396870
- The Sales of Scratch Card for Online Application begins on Monday, 9th September, 2019 and closes on Friday, 25th October,
- Guidelines for Filling of Postgraduate Application Form:
- The Applicant should provide all information sought in the Application Form available online in the aforementioned website. Application with incomplete information shall not be treated as valid.
- Proposed Programme including Area of Specialization (if any) should be clearly stated.
- Applicants should ensure that their Official Transcripts of Academic Records are forwarded to the Secretary, School of Postgraduate Studies, Yobe State University, KM 7, Gujba Road, M.B. 1144, Damaturu, Yobe State. Applications without Official Transcripts of Academic Records shall not be processed.
- A candidate can apply for admission to only one (l) Degree or Diploma Programme at any given time.
Yobe State University came along with the institution which was Least Expected to grant and fight for the future of student who value Knowledge, one of the things that set Yobe State University Aside from other Universities is that the Institution is Based on Absolute Integrity.
I Hope the Article you Read make a little bit Sense you may be Interested to know more About Yobe State University News then Bookmark This Page Or Drop your Email Address with us, we will give you Latest feed About Yobe State University.